ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO phone or email add for status of EEA FM&Reg Cert for EEA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mayyoo19
Newly Registered

HO phone or email add for status of EEA FM&Reg Cert for EEA

Post by mayyoo19 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi all,

could you please provide email or contact num to know the status of the EEA FM application for non-EEA spouse of EEA national. Also, reg cert application for the EEA QP was sent in the same courier.

Thanks!

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Re: HO phone or email add for status of EEA FM&Reg Cert for

Post by Wise » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Have you posted it in the last six month or not? otherwise you need to wait till after that time before you have any concern but you may be lucky it may arrive before then though!
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

mayyoo19
Newly Registered

Post by mayyoo19 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:35 pm

I sent it end of June. 21st June to be precise.

Thanks!

Pumpkin7722
Newly Registered

Post by Pumpkin7722 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:32 pm

Hi mayyoo19, if you look at the timelines thread, you can see that it generally takes about 2-4 months for the CoA, and then 6 months total for the actual residence card. My fiance submitted his Reg Cert application in the middle of March, and he tried following up last week and they said that the current time period is about 6 months total.

Could be more, could be less but I think you have a bit of waiting to do unfortunately! Good luck!

ElizabethApricot

Post by ElizabethApricot » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:33 pm

I was told back in April that the service standard for receiving the Biometrics Enrolment Letter is 6 weeks. If you don't receive it 6 weeks after applying, you can email Euro Biometrics and request the letter.

The number for the European Enquiries helpline, which can provide you with the current service standard for the Bio Letter and also with the email address for Euro Biometrics, is here:

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... -in-the-uk

Wishing you the best :)

VIETY
Newly Registered

Post by VIETY » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:49 pm

Hello Elizabeth?

After 6 weeks, you received the Biometrics letter, and after that how long did you have to wait to receive the COA with right to work?

Thanks

ElizabethApricot

Post by ElizabethApricot » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:42 pm

VIETY wrote:Hello Elizabeth?

After 6 weeks, you received the Biometrics letter, and after that how long did you have to wait to receive the COA with right to work?

Thanks
I received the COA with right to work 5 days after enrolling my biometrics. I couldn't do the biometrics immediately after receiving my letter (had to wait two days) because the biometric machine at the post office was broken. :lol: :roll:

I actually received my biometrics letter at 7 weeks, not 6; I emailed Euro Biometrics (eurobiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) after 6 weeks because I still hadn't received one.

So if you add it all up, I received my COA with right to work 8 weeks after the Home Office received my application.

VIETY
Newly Registered

Post by VIETY » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Thanks Elizabeth,

This is very helpful indeed. i just hope my application will follow your timeline :D