ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport returned without requesting

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dan0301
India

Passport returned without requesting

Post by Dan0301 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:14 am

Hi Gurus,
I made an EEA FM application on 02/08/2017, documents received HO on 03/08/2017 payment taken on 04/08/2017. On 07/08/2017 I received a parcel it was EEA sponsor passport with a letter written
Our reference number: EAxxxxxxxx/001 ( hand written)
We acknowledge receipt of the application above and have taken photocopies of the enclosed passport. There should be no need for you to resubmit these to the HO unless specified by the case worker.

I didn't request any documents back just 4 days before I submitted my application is this HO normal procedure sending passport back without requesting ?? Is this my case reference number ?? Can Anybody here please advise me.

Thanks

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Italy

Re: Passport returned without requesting

Post by dan1988uk » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:39 am

We applied for EEA FM early May and we received passports back only 2 months after the application and only after our request back, but in xxxxxxxxxxx I have seen recently of people who received their passports back just a few days after the application, apparently it's a new way of processing applications there at HO.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:44 am

dan1988uk wrote:We applied for EEA FM early May and we received passports back only 2 months after the application and only after our request back, but in xxxxxxxxxxx I have seen recently of people who received their passports back just a few days after the application, apparently it's a new way of processing applications there at HO.
Kindly refrain from posting details to other forums.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dan0301
India

Post by Dan0301 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:02 pm

dan1988uk wrote:We applied for EEA FM early May and we received passports back only 2 months after the application and only after our request back, but in xxxxxxxxxxx I have seen recently of people who received their passports back just a few days after the application, apparently it's a new way of processing applications there at HO.

Thanks Dan1988uk
I was really worried when passport back without requesting. Once again thanks for quick reply

Dan0301
India

Post by Dan0301 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi all,
Anybody else had same situation please ? But nervous as this is my 3rd application don't want to get refused again on silly reasons