ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Original MBA degree certificate has been misplaced

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nbhatt

Original MBA degree certificate has been misplaced

Post by nbhatt » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi All,

I need urgent advice from you. I am about to apply for my visa extn and whilst collating documents I realised that my original degree certificate has been misplaced.

I have looked everywhere but cant find it. Is it mandatory to submit original degree certificate or a copy is acceptable? If original is required then will my university reissue any clues.

Please helppppppppppppppppp

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Original MBA degree certificate has been misplaced

Post by zimba » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:24 pm

You do not need to submit your degree for extension as you get the points automatically. Read the form properly !!
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

T1_Ent_Extension
Newly Registered

Post by T1_Ent_Extension » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:01 pm

nbhatt wrote:Hi All,

I need urgent advice from you. I am about to apply for my visa extn and whilst collating documents I realised that my original degree certificate has been misplaced.

I have looked everywhere but cant find it. Is it mandatory to submit original degree certificate or a copy is acceptable? If original is required then will my university reissue any clues.

Please helppppppppppppppppp

The automatic points for English language depends on multiple factor, and you may or may not be eligible for it. Please could you let me know, how did you scored your points in your previous leave? Was it an entry clearance or Leave to remain (applied within UK)

nbhatt

Post by nbhatt » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:08 pm

Yes Zimba you are right evidence previously submitted go to part Q. Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww MANY THANKS GOD BLESS YOU:) WHAT A RELIEF.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:50 am

Obviously my assumption is that such degree was submitted previously during initial
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:29 pm

yes it says if you got PSW or Enterpreneur t1 visa and at that u have submitted evidence of english language you dont have to submit evidence again.. right zimba. whoever got psw obviously had submitted the degreee at that time... so we can tick on evidence already submitted.

so that means we who got PSW AND TIER 1 ENTERPREUR VISA should just tick on evidence previously submitted.

regards,

PeterLove2008

Post by PeterLove2008 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:42 pm

In case you need another original copy of your degree certificate, contact your university and they will be able to issue you with a replacing certificate, normally within 10 days.