ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How soon to apply flr(m)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

theunforgiven
Newly Registered

How soon to apply flr(m)

Post by theunforgiven » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello guys,

Just a quick query, my wife's spouse visa is due for renewal mid October this year. I've started preparing the documents already and we were planning on get the premium service for the same day visa service at the Croydon centre.

Anyone can give me an idea on how soon I have to book the appointment for that? I started filling the online forms, but stopped just before paying the £500 healthcare surcharge so haven't reached the appointment booking stage yet

bandesha10

Re: How soon to apply flr(m)

Post by bandesha10 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:47 am

theunforgiven wrote:Hello guys,

Just a quick query, my wife's spouse visa is due for renewal mid October this year. I've started preparing the documents already and we were planning on get the premium service for the same day visa service at the Croydon centre.

Anyone can give me an idea on how soon I have to book the appointment for that? I started filling the online forms, but stopped just before paying the £500 healthcare surcharge so haven't reached the appointment booking stage yet
Hello
I think you can apply 28 days before visa expire. As i read in other post.
Good luck

theunforgiven
Newly Registered

Post by theunforgiven » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi Thanks for the reply.

Ok so my wife's visa expires on the 22nd October. I am booking her premium appointment for 2nd October. She is planning to travel on the 14th october to visit her parents. Is that enough enough time to get hes visa?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:36 pm

What date did your wife enter the UK the first time on her current spouse visa and what was the start date of her visa?

She is free to travel, but she might not have her BRP card in time.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

theunforgiven
Newly Registered

Post by theunforgiven » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:33 pm

she first entered the UK on 7th april 2015. her visa was granted on the 22nd Jan 2015. does the BRP card not arrive within 7 days?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 am

theunforgiven wrote:she first entered the UK on 7th april 2015. her visa was granted on the 22nd Jan 2015. does the BRP card not arrive within 7 days?
A BRP card is delivered within 7-10 days. Sometimes sooner and often later.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.