ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help preparing SET - LR form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

monza

Re: Help preparing SET - LR form

Post by monza » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:16 pm

CR001 wrote:
1. Covering letter with list of visas and travel history table
You don't need to list your visas. HO has your full history on their system.
2. Old and new passport with Photocopy of each pages
Does this include the passport you originally entered the UK with and covering the full 10 years?

Yes, My old passport has my first entry stamp.
Old and new passport together covers all my last 10 years.

7. Birth certificate
Not needed.
8. Land registry – Property own in UK
9. Last 10 years - All employers P45, P60, Proof of employment letter
10. Last 12 years - Employment history (Earning, Tax & NI record) from HMRC
11. Last 1 year Payslips and Bank statement
12. Last 1 year Council, utility bills
13. Last 10 years – Bank statement – One statement per year
Why are you submitting all of this? It is not needed if you have the passports covering the full 10 years.
Thanks for your prompt response, Last week i visited Level 3 immigration solicitor and she mentioned to include these documents and also she ask to gather all rental agreement for last 10 years.

As i am not going through solicitor so i have listed all above documents to make sure if i have to include or not.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:26 am

Simply read the form. It clearly states that additional documents are ONLY required if you DO NOT have all the passports.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

monza

Post by monza » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:56 pm

While looking HMRC document i notice that i have filled self assessment -SA to HMRC on mid 2016 for the tax year 2013-2014. I was director of LTD company and i opened it for 3 months and then dissolved it. During 2013-2014 my earning was very less from LTD (5k as dividend, total turn over 9K). So i thought i was earning less so i don't need to fill any SA. But i came to know that i have to fill SA even if i am earning anything.
In the same year i was permanent employee of other company and i earned 15K.

So last year(2016) accountant file SA for 2013-2014. Now i own small amount of tax from HMRC.

So filling late SA is any issue for LR ILR application.

monza

Post by monza » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:22 am

monza wrote:While looking HMRC document i notice that i have filled self assessment -SA to HMRC on mid 2016 for the tax year 2013-2014. I was director of LTD company and i opened it for 3 months and then dissolved it. During 2013-2014 my earning was very less from LTD (5k as dividend, total turn over 9K). So i thought i was earning less so i don't need to fill any SA. But i came to know that i have to fill SA even if i am earning anything.

So last year(2016) accountant file SA for 2013-2014. Now i own small amount of tax from HMRC.

Please share your idea.

monza

Post by monza » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:21 pm

monza wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:56 pm
While looking HMRC document i notice that i have filled self assessment -SA to HMRC on mid 2016 for the tax year 2013-2014. I was director of LTD company and i opened it for 3 months and then dissolved it. During 2013-2014 my earning was very less from LTD (5k as dividend, total turn over 9K). So i thought i was earning less so i don't need to fill any SA. But i came to know that i have to fill SA even if i am earning anything.

Anyone come across information of such situation.

monza

Post by monza » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:45 pm

By the grace of God and help from this Forum I got my ILR based on LR.
If your application is straight forward do not panic, you will get it defiantly even if high street solicitor scare you to add this add that.
I have listed the document in this forum and you guy’s advice what to include and what to exclude.
So if you feel you want to include to put some strength in your application please add it.
I have added some optional documents as follow,
3 month of bank statement, payslips and letter from employment, marriage certificate.
Big thanks to Moderator and all other member of this form for sharing your knowledge.
Now I will start my wife’s application as she is in Tier2 so it is good idea to covert to ILR dependent.

thanks again