ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship licence update

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smita4488
Newly Registered

T2G visa sponsorship license under review after acquisition

Post by smita4488 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Hi All,

My company sold its majority shares to new company few months back. The whole management of existing company remains same, and we employees belong to the old company which is till running under its own name.

Now my HR said that our T2G sponsorship license is under review due to this company takeover and she has submitted the documents for same in last month i.e. June.

When can we expect a reply from home office for same. As they are going to sponsor my T2G after this update,i'm worried about this process.

Regards,
Smita

smita4488
Newly Registered

Sponsorship licence update

Post by smita4488 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi All,

My company was taken over by another company few months back and as a normal procedure my company has applied for a sponsorship licence update after this takeover happened.

They have applied for this in last week of June and yet to hear back from them. They are going to sponsor my general visa and waiting for the licence update.

Please can somebody tell me how long does this process last and when can we hear from home office regarding this licence update.

I'm posting this again as my initial post is missing.

Regards,
Smita4488

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Sponsorship licence update

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:25 pm

Topics merged so not 'missing', you simply didn't look down the page far enough.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

smita4488
Newly Registered

Re: Sponsorship licence update

Post by smita4488 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:38 am

Hi CR001,

Sorry for the repost as I was not able to find my initial post, please can you answer my query regarding the licence update.