ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any news on Sept/Nov 2016 EU1 applications?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karim78
Newly Registered

Re: Any news on Sept/Nov 2016 EU1 applications?

Post by karim78 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:20 pm

azeemabbas wrote:Hello everyone. Finally i got my stamp 4 eufam decision last week. I received letter from INIS stating that I can apply for stamp 4 eufam permit card.
hey congratulation,they contact your employer ?

deep_love
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by deep_love » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi, my wife applied for stamp 4 last year end of December and we have provided all documents.
We heard nothing yet. My wife is receiving JSA. Would that be an issue for stamp 4 application?
How long does it take to get a decision?
Thank you.

tompaulman
Newly Registered

Post by tompaulman » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:29 pm

deep_love wrote:Hi, my wife applied for stamp 4 last year end of December and we have provided all documents.
We heard nothing yet. My wife is receiving JSA. Would that be an issue for stamp 4 application?
Thank you.
My wife applied at the end of December as well and we've been waiting since then. We only got an acklowledgement letter and temporary stamp 4, but final decision should have been made by end of June.

We're going to submit a complaint to the European Commission - you can do it too. The more people do it, the bigger chances that Ireland gets punished for this and undertakes steps to improve the situation.
https://ec.europa.eu/info/strategy/decision-making_en (Click Report a Problem at the bottom of the page)

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Why would you complain to commission when she is given a stamp 4 and you have all the rights on that stamp.

That time is even counted towards passport eligibility.

Stay calm, keep patience and decision will arrive around 8 months and 20 days.

harmain
Newly Registered

Post by harmain » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:08 pm

tompaulman wrote:
deep_love wrote:Hi, my wife applied for stamp 4 last year end of December and we have provided all documents.
Thank you.
My wife applied at the end of December as well and we've been waiting since then. We only got an acklowledgement letter and temporary stamp 4, but final decision should have been made by end of June.

We're going to submit a complaint to the European Commission - you can do it too. The more people do it, the bigger chances that Ireland gets punished for this and undertakes steps to improve the situation.
https://ec.europa.eu/info/strategy/decision-making_en (Click Report a Problem at the bottom of the page)
He's being right I am going to file a complaint as well they have wasted so much of my time I was actually looking forward to it. Could you please tell me where to file a complaint?

castlewood27
Newly Registered

Post by castlewood27 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:59 pm

Anyone get approval ?? i applied nov2016 got temp stamp which was expire in july ...they ask me few documents which i submitted already and still no answer 10 months gone ..anyone here who is in the same situation like me ?