ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Entrepreneur Graduate Visa with travelling

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wajeeh4
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Entrepreneur Graduate Visa with travelling

Post by wajeeh4 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Dear All,

I would like to know I'm coming to UK on Entrepreneur Graduate Visa. As I have business settled in different countries and now I intend to setup my company in UK. Presently I have one year visa. How many days I have to stay in UK ? As I have to continue my income pouring in from other countries so that I can support till my UK company is well established in first and second year (in this year I have to apply for extension).

Appreciate your valuable advice.

Best Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 - Entrepreneur Graduate Visa with travelling

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:29 am

Stick to your own thread and do not start new ones: uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/entreprene ... 32395.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice