ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please assist ILR Long Residence 10year Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rochelle86
Newly Registered

Please assist ILR Long Residence 10year Documents

Post by rochelle86 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello,

Please can someone assist with ILR (Long residence 10 year) Route.

Documents required- for myself
Documents required -for Dependent.

Please note my dependent do not work so I will be showing my income . Which is split in 2 different amounts

£11,200.00 - Salary yearly
£8000.00- Dividend from my company.

Please advise whether I need to show my company Bank statements and any other documents.

Many thanks

Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Please assist ILR Long Residence 10year Documents

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Are you both apply separately for ILR based on long residence?

Have you read the form?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rochelle86
Newly Registered

Post by rochelle86 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Hello,

I have just checked the ILR form and asks for the below documents as supporting document for myself

1) Doctor’s letter(s) showing registration for each year of your stay and lettes from hospital(s)
or other local health service(s)
2) Council tax letter(s) or bills for each year of your stay
3) Gas, electricity and water and other domestic bills or statements for each year of your stay
4) National Insurance contribution records for each year of your stay or P60 forms
5) HM Revenue and Custom/Inland Revenue letter(s) and/or P60 statements of income tax
paid
6) Employer(s) letter(s) confirming the dates during which you have been employed
7)Letter from your landord confirming the period of your tenancy
8) Any other documents/details which support your application

I will try to see what all documents I can provide as for 10 years back documents is difficult to get from 2008 till date.

Also my husband who is on my dependent will be applying as Partner to myself (settled partner) . As I need to show my income . I need to know what will be documents required for this income to show as my income is split as salaried and dividend

Many thanks

Regards,

rochelle86
Newly Registered

Post by rochelle86 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:01 pm

Hello,

Sorry I should have mentioned for my partner it is FLR as a dependent on me. Please note I have query with regards to the income to show

11200- Gross income as salary
8000- dividend of the come. Please note the company was Dormant until May2017. It started active trading since Jun2017. What documents I will need to show as the accounts return are not due until May2018 and I need to apply for the ILR in December 2017

Please help me

Regards,