ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Proof of Return, What to Do ?!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TryllZ

No Proof of Return, What to Do ?!

Post by TryllZ » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:03 am

Hi,

I intend to apply for student visa but I dont have any property to show as proof of return, I do have a house in Pakistan but its not registered with government, it can be registered only once any government scheme comes to get these type of property registered, nothing until then, we do pay tax on it, its on my fathers name.

Any advice ?!

Thanks..

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: No Proof of Return, What to Do ?!

Post by Ali0857 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:01 am

are you applyin through Agent ?? why don't you ask them for advice? anyway student life is so tough n gettin tougher. unless you really wana come for study :) good luck bro
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰

TryllZ

Re: No Proof of Return, What to Do ?!

Post by TryllZ » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:50 am

Ali0857 wrote:are you applyin through Agent ?? why don't you ask them for advice? anyway student life is so tough n gettin tougher. unless you really wana come for study :) good luck bro
Not applying through agent, Im fine with tough as I am determined to do masters so I needed this advice as this is the only opportunity I have and I dont want to miss it.

Thanks..