ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long does it take to recive my documents back Sheffield

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mmasood19
Newly Registered

How long does it take to recive my documents back Sheffield

Post by mmasood19 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi i sent my documents to Sheffield on 24.july.2017. My lawyer said u will recive them back in 2 weeks but it been 3 weeks no reply.
ALso i forgot to stamp my return envelop so i sent one after 2 days.
Anyone else on same boat plz let me know.

b1234567
Pakistan

Re: How long does it take to recive my documents back Sheffi

Post by b1234567 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:26 pm

Hello,

Yeah I'm in a similar position...except I sent my documents on the 14/06/2017 and STILL haven't had them back. I contacted the Home Office and they are adamant they've received the documents but can't give me an answer as to why I haven't had them back yet. I'm just praying everything is going accordingly as the case was not a complex one...I meet all requirements. Just a waiting game really. Please do share if/when you get your documents back!

mmasood19
Newly Registered

Post by mmasood19 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:07 pm

I will share with u anything i get i called them they said we will send u ur documents when v r finished with them.

FXR_1340
Member of Standing
Scotland

Post by FXR_1340 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:44 pm

The Immigration website advised that our Decision had been made and would be posted out. This should be received within 10 working days.

We still have a few days to wait so hoping the Immigration people are good to their word.

Good luck.

mmasood19
Newly Registered

Post by mmasood19 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:29 am

b1234567 wrote:Hello,

Yeah I'm in a similar position...except I sent my documents on the 14/06/2017 and STILL haven't had them back. I contacted the Home Office and they are adamant they've received the documents but can't give me an answer as to why I haven't had them back yet. I'm just praying everything is going accordingly as the case was not a complex one...I meet all requirements. Just a waiting game really. Please do share if/when you get your documents back!
Hi
I sent mine on 24.7.2017 and recived them back on 18.7.2017. In 24 days. Any luck on urs

b1234567
Pakistan

Post by b1234567 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:47 am

mmasood19 wrote:

Hi
I sent mine on 24.7.2017 and recived them back on 18.7.2017. In 24 days. Any luck on urs

No bro, I'm still waiting for my documents. I'm getting really worried now because the case is straightforward and I meet every requirement. Each time I call HO regarding the documents I am told that each case is dealt with differently and there is no specific reason as to why I haven't had them back. I'm currently on working day 52. I really haven't got my hopes up about the outcome of this application....something isn't right, is there any advice anyone would give me? What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else where documents haven't been received back this late into the process?

anni117
Newly Registered

Post by anni117 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:17 pm

b1234567 wrote:
mmasood19 wrote:

Hi

No bro, I'm still waiting for my documents. I'm getting really worried now because the case is straightforward and I meet every requirement. Each time I call HO regarding the documents I am told that each case is dealt with differently and there is no specific reason as to why I haven't had them back. I'm currently on working day 52. I really haven't got my hopes up about the outcome of this application....something isn't right, is there any advice anyone would give me? What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else where documents haven't been received back this late into the process?

Hi,

i submitted my documents in March and till date not received them back...every time i ask they say they will be returned once a decision has been made..