ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling section 4 of VAF4A

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dant
Newly Registered

Filling section 4 of VAF4A

Post by Dant » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:02 am

I am filling out form VAF4A for UK spouse visa. My spouse is exempt from finicial requerments of 18600. My spouse is on carer allowance but in section 4 I am not sure what to fill and what to pick. There is no mentioning of ''carer'' in section 4 I have no clue what I should be filling in.
Any one please help :( :( :? :?

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Filling section 4 of VAF4A

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:31 am

If you are applying under adequate maintenance you would still need to show that you have £113.70 left over each week after paying rent/mortgage and council tax.

3.1 Is your sponsor in receipt of a disability related or carers benefit listed within the guidance notes? If you have claimed to be exempt from meeting the financial requirement you must submit the relevant evidence, as specified, of your eligibility to be exempt. Put a cross (x) in the relevant box

Yes No If ‘Yes’ go to Part 4

4.1 What is your sponsor’s present work, job or occupation? > If unemployed please state ‘Unemployed’ and go to 4.10

and then you can fill questions applicable to you after 4.10 onwards

Dant
Newly Registered

Re: Filling section 4 of VAF4A

Post by Dant » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Thank you so much. That was helpful.