ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Heathrow immigration questions tier1 entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tinatum
Newly Registered

Heathrow immigration questions tier1 entrepreneur

Post by Tinatum » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:58 am

Hi

Can someone please help me? I have finished 2 years of entrepreneur visa. I have my extension coming up in Aug 2018. I have made so far 35000 investment and around 2 contracts and 4 parttime employment on place. I am planning to do my remaining investment in 6 months time.

I am flying to india and Worrying about questions may be asked while returning from heathrow at immigration counter.

Please help me if anyone has recently travelled or anyone knows questions might be asked.
Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Heathrow immigration questions tier1 entrepreneur

Post by marcnath » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Tinatum wrote:Hi

Can someone please help me? I have finished 2 years of entrepreneur visa. I have my extension coming up in Aug 2018. I have made so far 35000 investment and around 2 contracts and 4 parttime employment on place. I am planning to do my remaining investment in 6 months time.

I am flying to india and Worrying about questions may be asked while returning from heathrow at immigration counter.

Please help me if anyone has recently travelled or anyone knows questions might be asked.
Thanks
I have travelled a lot in and out with a T1 Visa.
It is generally the standard questions as with any other travel.
What are you doing ? What business does your company do ? etc.
Mostly pleasant and never took more than a couple of minutes.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:44 pm

They might ask basic questions regarding your business activity. No need to worry at all
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sassybee

Post by sassybee » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi,

Once I travelled and was asked at Heathrow about my business and my clients as well. Because I was working as a contractor then they put a call to client I was working for.

Just make sure you've got a good grasp of what you do for business and be confident when answering them.

Hope this helps. :) :)

Tinatum
Newly Registered

Post by Tinatum » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:42 am

Thank you so much everyone for your quick response. It will definitely help me.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hina_pirzada » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Better to arrive on weekend or non working hours.

nish_patel7

Post by nish_patel7 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:43 pm

I have travelled as well I wasn't even asked a single question, apart from normal routine questions.