ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for ILR via Entrepreneur(£50,000)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mi818
Newly Registered

Apply for ILR via Entrepreneur(£50,000)

Post by mi818 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi Guys
Need Guidance and Information in regarding the ILR via Tier 1(Entrepreneur-£50,000)
1) what Necessary steps to be taken for ILR regarding Company wise
2)Can my Dependent can apply fro ILR with me or does she has to be 5 years as dependent visa in this country?
3)Can any one who applied for ILR via Entrepreneur Route please guide and share the experience

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Apply for ILR via Entrepreneur(£50,000)

Post by marcnath » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:12 pm

mi818 wrote:Hi Guys
Need Guidance and Information in regarding the ILR via Tier 1(Entrepreneur-£50,000)
1) what Necessary steps to be taken for ILR regarding Company wise
Absolutely nothing.

There is nothing in the immigration rules that put requirements on how a company should be structured or what it should or should not do other than following all laws of the land.
mi818 wrote:2)Can my Dependent can apply fro ILR with me or does she has to be 5 years as dependent visa in this country?
Depends on the dependants immigration history. When did she come and what Visa is she in on now ?
Generally, she would need to have lived with you for 5 years
mi818 wrote:3)Can any one who applied for ILR via Entrepreneur Route please guide and share the experience
What do you want.

It was quite a straightforward application as far as I was concerned.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.