ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final document checklist for ILR on 2 x DLR Bases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

2017Freedom

Final document checklist for ILR on 2 x DLR Bases

Post by 2017Freedom » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 am

Hi All

I'm due to attend the appointment in 2 days but I'm not sure if I have got everything that is needed so they don't reject the application as invalid .

I'm applying alone as 2xDLR holder and I was not sure of the following:

1-Do I need to send a photocopy of all documents including passport pages ?
2-Section 5 asks if anyone contributes towards mortgage /expenses etc - Shall I include my wife's payslips and info as well ?

If anyone has a list of documents it will be very helpful ,

Thank You all as always and will keep you updated once I attend the appointment

2017Freedom

Re: Final document checklist for ILR on 2 x DLR Bases

Post by 2017Freedom » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Sorry, Maybe it sounds silly what I'm asking but It is my first time going premium and didn't want to lose all that money ...anyway, I wonder if anyone who has been granted recently, share their experience and what exactly they look for,
Do I need to photocopy everything and will they tell me in advance if I've got something missing when I check the documents in reception,
Any help is much appreciated ,

Thank You