ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

100kg

Re: Check the status of your application online - New servic

Post by 100kg » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:07 pm

hey mahasam, yes am not from EU. I dont know if EU takes longer than non -EU. i dont think so though

mahasam wrote:
100kg wrote:hello guys , my case has been decided this afternoon.hopefully i get my decision next week.
i applied 22nd of may 2017, boimetric done 8th of june , case decided 8th of august, exctly two months after boimetrics

you are not from EU, it seems that EU applications take longer than non-EU?

bashirsk
Newly Registered

Post by bashirsk » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:58 am

Both the home office and my reference numbers have been working when tried them but i just tried the home office one and it ain't working anymore. Says reference number has not been recognised saying awaiting decision. My reference still says awaiting decision. Has this happened to anyone?

mahasam

Post by mahasam » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:10 am

One of two numbers (the Axxxxxxxx) stopped working even through this link https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus .

Rizcon

Post by Rizcon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:19 am

bashirsk wrote:Both the home office and my reference numbers have been working when tried them but i just tried the home office one and it ain't working anymore. Says reference number has not been recognised saying awaiting decision. My reference still says awaiting decision. Has this happened to anyone?
Hi,
It's same here. I applied on 27 April through NCS and both of them working since couple of months and showing Awaiting a decision, but the one starting with Axxxxxxx has stopped working since yesterday and the one which starts with 22xxxxxx still showing Awaiting a decision.
Not sure it's something due to our applications are in final process and decided or due to some other reasons, as the one which starts with Axxxxxxx is the same reference number for my almost all the applications to UKVI including ILR.

migrantplus85
Newly Registered

Post by migrantplus85 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:35 am

I sent email to UKVI to get update and they said they are making further enquiries .looks like they dont know nothing and just said making further enquiries. This is total insane, we paid hefty amount of fees for this and we are being treated like puppets.

Shanaz Ali
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Shanaz Ali » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:41 am

Shanaz Ali wrote:Hello all

When I checked my status this morning, using both my 'Our Ref: No of the acknowledgement letter and the Case reference No on the Bio metric letter, it showed awaiting decision.
When I checked just now again, using the 'Our ref' shows awaiting decision but the Bio metric letter Case reference shows DECIDED. :D

Mine was a family application of three (myself, spouse and son). My son's and spouse Case reference showing 'not recognized' (it always has been the case since using the link to check status as from June)

Has anyone got experience of family application? Does the DECIDED status apply to all the three? Am hoping so, as the acknowledgement letter did acknowledge receipt of documents for all the three applicants but addressed to me only.

Furthermore I had received letter from the HO (three weeks ago) regarding my son, who turned 18 during the naturalisation process, asking for £80 fee for ceremony for his application to be consideration, which I had sent the same day (i.e. three weeks ago). The letter had the same ref No as of the first acknowledgement letter addressed to my me in March,

Would appreciate if any member can shed some light on family application decision factor. Thanks.
Good news everyone. :D :D

Received my BC approval letter this morning in a grey envelope dated 7th August.

Will post in March timeline soooon.

Good luck to everyone else waiting

Fan20
Newly Registered

Post by Fan20 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:42 pm

I applied on 14th May. The case id tracking was working till 12.30 today with 'awaiting a decision'. Suddenly, it has just stopped working now and says cant be recognised. The number beginning with 2.......... still shows awaiting a decision.

bashirsk
Newly Registered

Post by bashirsk » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:12 pm

I just checked like an hour ago and the status said decided on June 7 and when I checked right now it's gone bad to awaiting decision. This is weird. Has anyone experienced this?. This looks like a bug in their system.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:26 pm

bashirsk wrote:I just checked like an hour ago and the status said decided on June 7 and when I checked right now it's gone bad to awaiting decision. This is weird. Has anyone experienced this?. This looks like a bug in their system.
It is a BETA/TRIAL service!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bashirsk
Newly Registered

Post by bashirsk » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Yah it's still in beta but if they updated it to decided and it went back, are still gonna send me the approval letter in the next 10 days or?

Tgunner
Newly Registered

Post by Tgunner » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:00 pm

It's a joke how people who applied end of May are getting their case decided before people who applied in April. And it looks like postal application are being decided faster than NCS

100kg

Post by 100kg » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:44 pm

calm down lad, i know. i am one of those who applied at the end of may , my own was decided 7th of august waiting for approval either tomorrow or next week. fingers crossed. be patient lad, yours will be decided soon
Tgunner wrote:It's a joke how people who applied end of May are getting their case decided before people who applied in April. And it looks like postal application are being decided faster than NCS

100kg

Post by 100kg » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:37 am

hey just got my approval letter today, 12th of august. happy
100kg wrote:calm down lad, i know. i am one of those who applied at the end of may , my own was decided 7th of august waiting for approval either tomorrow or next week. fingers crossed. be patient lad, yours will be decided soon
Tgunner wrote:It's a joke how people who applied end of May are getting their case decided before people who applied in April. And it looks like postal application are being decided faster than NCS

cunny
Newly Registered

Post by cunny » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:04 pm

I applied 22 March 2017

Checked on line 9th august it says DECIDED 23JUNE

i am still waiting for the letter from the home office.

11th of August i ring The home office the, person on the phone says they will pass on my e-mail and my contact number to the department who have DECIDED MY CASE.

I dont understand what is going on and it is very frustrating and depressing.

All i can say to those who are waiting is to be patient and have Faith in GOD.

100kg

Post by 100kg » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:48 pm

i know cunny, its kind of fustrating. but fortunately, i applied exactly two months after u that is 22nd of may , my case was decided 8th of august , i got my letter today morning. waiting for ceremony to book on monday.
good luck

cunny wrote:I applied 22 March 2017

Checked on line 9th august it says DECIDED 23JUNE

i am still waiting for the letter from the home office.

11th of August i ring The home office the, person on the phone says they will pass on my e-mail and my contact number to the department who have DECIDED MY CASE.

I dont understand what is going on and it is very frustrating and depressing.

All i can say to those who are waiting is to be patient and have Faith in GOD.

TheVillager
Newly Registered

Post by TheVillager » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:28 pm

I applied on 20 Mar (Family application via NCS - Naturalisation + passports). On 13 Jul with my application Case ID (2xxx), the status said 'Decided'. Subsequently my wife and child got their decision letters. The "Our Ref" starting with the first letter of the surname said "Awaiting Decision" as on 25 May. I'm awaiting my decision letter and it's been more than a month. Since yesterday, querying on the "Our Ref" results in a 'reference not valid'. I've been phoning the Home Office for the past few weeks to check if this a case of missing documentation or my application still under process. They haven't given any update. Highly frustrating as it's been nearly 5 months since the date of application. Any one else in a similar situation?

hef
Newly Registered

Post by hef » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:32 pm

TheVillager wrote:I applied on 20 Mar (Family application via NCS - Naturalisation + passports). On 13 Jul with my application Case ID (2xxx), the status said 'Decided'. Subsequently my wife and child got their decision letters. The "Our Ref" starting with the first letter of the surname said "Awaiting Decision" as on 25 May. I'm awaiting my decision letter and it's been more than a month. Since yesterday, querying on the "Our Ref" results in a 'reference not valid'. I've been phoning the Home Office for the past few weeks to check if this a case of missing documentation or my application still under process. They haven't given any update. Highly frustrating as it's been nearly 5 months since the date of application. Any one else in a similar situation?
Similar issue for me. Sent application for me and daughter on 10th of March. Was "awaiting a decision" until 9th August when it changed to not recognised. My biometric ref still say awaiting a decision.
We're both EU citizens.

Ali khan123
Newly Registered

Post by Ali khan123 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 am

i applied for brithish citiczenship september 2015
and im still waiting its been a 2 year now i called HO many times
all i heard from them your case is under process this is bull☆☆☆t
yesterday one my friend told me that you can track your application process online and i just checkd it says.

Application status updated on 25 May 2017.

What does this mean?
Your application has been considered and is awaiting a decision.

The order of the status is Open, Awaiting a decision and Decided
colud please someone tell what should i do .thanks

ninaphilbrick
Newly Registered

Post by ninaphilbrick » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:44 am

I've been checking my status daily for about a month now, and my number is suddenly not recognised for the last week. Does anyone else have this issue or have any information on why it's happening?

Ali khan123
Newly Registered

Post by Ali khan123 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:48 am

use defrent ref no . the one start from 0 but dont inter 0 just in last 7 number

makeit
Newly Registered

Post by makeit » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Tried checking my status last week. My case ID (without the 0) is no longer working. 'Our ref' number not working. Royal Mail tracking number not working ☹️.

duralexsedlex
Newly Registered

Post by duralexsedlex » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:29 pm

Same here! My ref number not recognised any more as of last week. Did something happen??

Nav74
Newly Registered

Post by Nav74 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:14 pm

duralexsedlex wrote:Same here! My ref number not recognised any more as of last week. Did something happen??
I'm having same problem, have no idea when it started saying ref not recognised but I realised yesterday. It's horrible to wait for this long I applied in March 2015.

Ali khan123
Newly Registered

Post by Ali khan123 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:30 am

did you receive any latter from HO wich says your case might take longer than 6 month???

Nav74
Newly Registered

Post by Nav74 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:05 am

Ali khan123 wrote:did you receive any latter from HO wich says your case might take longer than 6 month???
Yes they sent me three letters. 1 was acknowledgement 2nd when I requested MP in 2016, and 3rd one this year March. 2nd and 3rd letter says some applications take longer. According to me my application was straightforward.