ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed regarding working on Clients premises

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

siva77

Urgent help needed regarding working on Clients premises

Post by siva77 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing good. Great follower of this forum. Very helpful :)

I am on Tier 2 General visa. I am working full time at the same address as mentioned in my COS

My employer offered me to work 2 days a week at one of our client's premises and continue working 3 days in our office. Now I am not sure, legally I can work 2 days in client's premises. My payroll is run by my own company, its just serving client for 2 days a week at their premises. I was told that, If a Contract for services is made between my employer and the client and contract clearly stating my duties, which should be same as mentioned in my COS and a clear end date mentioned in the contract then I can go ahead and work at clients premises.

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me, what's the best thing to do. I would like to know if anyone in same situation, how they are going about.

Thank You

siva77

Re: Urgent help needed regarding working on Clients premises

Post by siva77 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with the above query, I need it resolved asap otherwise I will be missing an opportunity.

Hope some one will throw some light and help me take a decision.

Thanks in Advance

Siva

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:46 pm

siva77 wrote:Hi,

Can anyone please help me with the above query, I need it resolved asap otherwise I will be missing an opportunity.

Hope some one will throw some light and help me take a decision.

Thanks in Advance

Siva

You should be fine. You are still working for your sponsor, just servicing a client. However, your sponsor will need to notify UKVI through the SMS that there is a change in your circumstances- working 2 days a week in a client's office. You sponsor will be contacted if any further action is required.
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

siva77

Post by siva77 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:05 pm

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Really appreciate :)