ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Correct NARIC letter Blue route vs red route

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pinkuworld
Newly Registered

Correct NARIC letter Blue route vs red route

Post by pinkuworld » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:02 pm

I am applying for UK Tier 2 General visa. I already have the letters (via blue route) from NARIC for a statement of comparability and English language assessment.

But later I saw that for a visa there is a single letter which combines statement of compatibility and English language.

Do I need to get the letter again via the Red route via NARIC. NARIC informs me that content of this single letter is same as one single letter from Red route NARIC.

Please let me know your guidance and views. :?:

pinkuworld
Newly Registered

Re: Correct NARIC letter Blue route vs red route

Post by pinkuworld » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:19 am

@experts - please put your views on this

wen3
Newly Registered

Post by wen3 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 am

Hi, I am having similar issue now to apply for a Tier 2 General Visa and was wondering how did it go for you? Did you use the Blue or red application route? Did you submit your statements as printed PDF statements emailed to you from UK NARIC or do you have to purchase the certificate in hardcopy and have them mailed to your residential address? How long did it take to apply for the statements from UK NARIC (via blue and/or red route)? Hope to hear from you soon and thank you in advance.

wen3
Newly Registered

Post by wen3 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:57 am

pinkuworld wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:02 pm
I am applying for UK Tier 2 General visa. I already have the letters (via blue route) from NARIC for a statement of comparability and English language assessment.

But later I saw that for a visa there is a single letter which combines statement of compatibility and English language.

Do I need to get the letter again via the Red route via NARIC. NARIC informs me that content of this single letter is same as one single letter from Red route NARIC.

Please let me know your guidance and views. :?:
Hi @pinkuworld,
Did you receive your visa status and whether UKVI accepted the blue route of UK NARIC statement that you have just applied? Thank you