ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ext 50k Share Capital Investment approved- NO Bank Statement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bajo85
Mood:
Pakistan

Ext 50k Share Capital Investment approved- NO Bank Statement

Post by bajo85 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:17 am

Dear Forum members,

I would like to thank all the gurus who actively contribute to this forum and help applicants. Many Thanks

Applied: 16-Feb-17
Approval: 08-Aug-17.
Online Status updated: 08/08/17 (IHS Ref and Case ID shown DECIDED but HO Ref. still showing AWAITING DECISION)

Received BRPs, Documents, and IHS refund on 09/08/17.

Created the required jobs and Invested the required sum in my 2nd company XYZ LTD which was set up just before my INITIAL application in JAN 2014 but this company was not part of my initial application.

My Initial application was approved in early March 2014 on my 1st company ABC LTD's supporting documents.

Invested via share capital, provided bank letter confirming company has an account with the bank and that the director is the sole signatory. NO BANK STATEMENT PROVIDED

If you've invested via Share Capital, Then Share Capital Section in the Final Accounts must be according to the policy guidance and should show all the required details.

RE: Job creation
Provided employees Passport copies, Wage Slips, RTI-FPS (NO P11, P32, P45 or 46 etc.)

Followed Policy Guidance STRICTLY. Provided all the required documents, NO EXTRA DOCUMENTS except Web Domain Invoice, Business Insurance Certificates and Invoices and Tenancy Agreement

Good luck to all friends who have applied already and to those who are going to.

I advise you all please read the policy guidance properly and prepare your application in accordance with the instructions.

I will be happy to help you with my experience whatever questions you have re multiple companies.

Thank You again ZIMBA88 and other respected members who helped me in preparing my application and answered my queries.

Regards,

BAJO

Anwarulhaq
Newly Registered

Re: Ext 50k Share Capital Investment approved- NO Bank State

Post by Anwarulhaq » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:32 am

Is it mandatory to provide web domain invoice?

Anwarulhaq
Newly Registered

Post by Anwarulhaq » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:33 am

And is it mandatory to have website ?

bajo85
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bajo85 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:38 am

Anwarulhaq wrote:And is it mandatory to have website ?
. NOPE
Anwarulhaq wrote:Is it mandatory to provide web domain invoice?
. NOPE but I included in the application

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:17 am

Congratulations.

One more success that is in line with my strong belief - no need for lot of extra documents.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:55 am

Congratulations, bajo85!!!!!!! Great news indeed.

bajo85 wrote:Dear Forum members,

I would like to thank all the gurus who actively contribute to this forum and help applicants. Many Thanks

Applied: 16-Feb-17
Approval: 08-Aug-17.
Online Status updated: 08/08/17 (IHS Ref and Case ID shown DECIDED but HO Ref. still showing AWAITING DECISION)

Received BRPs, Documents, and IHS refund on 09/08/17.

Created the required jobs and Invested the required sum in my 2nd company XYZ LTD which was set up just before my INITIAL application in JAN 2014 but this company was not part of my initial application.

My Initial application was approved in early March 2014 on my 1st company ABC LTD's supporting documents.

Invested via share capital, provided bank letter confirming company has an account with the bank and that the director is the sole signatory. NO BANK STATEMENT PROVIDED

If you've invested via Share Capital, Then Share Capital Section in the Final Accounts must be according to the policy guidance and should show all the required details.

RE: Job creation
Provided employees Passport copies, Wage Slips, RTI-FPS (NO P11, P32, P45 or 46 etc.)

Followed Policy Guidance STRICTLY. Provided all the required documents, NO EXTRA DOCUMENTS except Web Domain Invoice, Business Insurance Certificates and Invoices and Tenancy Agreement

Good luck to all friends who have applied already and to those who are going to.

I advise you all please read the policy guidance properly and prepare your application in accordance with the instructions.

I will be happy to help you with my experience whatever questions you have re multiple companies.

Thank You again ZIMBA88 and other respected members who helped me in preparing my application and answered my queries.

Regards,

BAJO

myinfo

Re: Ext 50k Share Capital Investment approved- NO Bank Statement

Post by myinfo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:31 am

Thanks bajo85 for your detailed information
Could you please share the checklist? All documents you have provided at the time of extension please?
Thanks