ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents needed for Schengen visitor visa for Belgium?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Battlestar

Documents needed for Schengen visitor visa for Belgium?

Post by Battlestar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:13 pm

Hi guys,

I'd lie to call my brother in law (from Pakistan) to visit me and the wife in Belgium and wanted to check if the documents listed below from my research is correct.

To submit a visitor visa, you need to submit:
1 x visa application form,
1 x passport,
2 x passport photo.
1 x return flight reservation
1 x 6 months bank statements - he orks but is paid cash in hand, will this be an issue, has savings of £1,200 only,
1 x travel insurance upto 30,000 Euros,
1 x accommodation reservation.

1 x sponsor letter from me saying I will be covering his expenses and a signed an “official affidavit of support from the commune in Belgium.
1 x 6 months bank statement. I've only been here for 3 months an my Belgian bank account is only 2 months old, can I send my UK bank account statement too as that has much more money in it.

Am I missing anything else?

Thank you.

waqasars

Re: Documents needed for Schengen visitor visa for Belgium?

Post by waqasars » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:46 am

Attach 6 month Payslip and write a cover letter. Mention purpose of your visit in letter.

Battlestar

Post by Battlestar » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:39 pm

Only been working two months so can't send 6 month worth. Is the rest ok guys or have i missed something?

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 pm

1200 Pounds are not enough. Try to show more savings. Is your brother have six salary slips? You mentioned he is getting salary in cash. Also attach employment letter, rest of the documents are good.