ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK SPOUSE VISA WHERE TO SEND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maalik78600
Newly Registered

UK SPOUSE VISA WHERE TO SEND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Post by maalik78600 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:51 am

Hi,

I am Pakistani citizen living in Dubai applying for suppose visa (HUSBAND) from Dubai, I am not sure where to send all my supporting documents.

NEED HELP!!!

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: UK SPOUSE VISA WHERE TO SEND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Post by Casa » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:49 am

maalik78600 wrote:Hi,

I am Pakistani citizen living in Dubai applying for suppose visa (HUSBAND) from Dubai, I am not sure where to send all my supporting documents.

NEED HELP!!!
http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/uae/importan ... ation.html

It appears that all documents are to be submitted at the VAC in Dubai with the handling agents VFS Global.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

maalik78600
Newly Registered

Post by maalik78600 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:33 pm

My all documents are with my wife in UK. we have to apply before 17th of August because our financial documents should not be older than 28 days other wise we have to wait for another month. She will post me the documents today but i will not receive them any earlier than 5 working days.

Do you have any idea if i submit my application online today how much time will i get to book my appointment. will i be able to get appointment date for 2 weeks on safe side so i receive all the documents ????

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Post by walker » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 pm

maalik78600 wrote:My all documents are with my wife in UK. we have to apply before 17th of August because our financial documents should not be older than 28 days other wise we have to wait for another month. She will post me the documents today but i will not receive them any earlier than 5 working days.

Do you have any idea if i submit my application online today how much time will i get to book my appointment. will i be able to get appointment date for 2 weeks on safe side so i receive all the documents ????
You will select your appointment date and time - so you can apply online and pick an appointment date a week or so later giving yourself enough time to receive the documents.