ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Post flight spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mava14
Newly Registered

Post flight spouse visa

Post by Mava14 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:45 am

Hello every one ,

I have enquiry about the post flight spouse visa application.I have aresident permit as a Refugee in the UK and I am a fulltime student .I got married recently and I would like my partner to live with me . My partner lives in Germany he's working and he has a permanent residence there .so I would like to know how the process is like and where to start. I heard that all the spouse visa needs a certain amount of finance and I don't know if that applies on me as I am a student and I am not working!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: Post flight spouse visa

Post by physicskate » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:02 am

Mava14 wrote:Hello every one ,

I have enquiry about the post flight spouse visa application.I have aresident permit as a Refugee in the UK and I am a fulltime student .I got married recently and I would like my partner to live with me . My partner lives in Germany he's working and he has a permanent residence there .so I would like to know how the process is like and where to start. I heard that all the spouse visa needs a certain amount of finance and I don't know if that applies on me as I am a student and I am not working!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
It does apply to you. It applies to everyone sponsoring their spouse...

Do you (or spouse) have significant savings? Are you in receipt of any (disability) benefits?

Mava14
Newly Registered

Post by Mava14 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:23 am

Thanks for your reply physicskate

Well , unfortunately we don't have any savings and nop I don't receive any kind of benefits ,but my partner working full time now in Germany and I only get student finance loan but I am going to start a parttime job these days .
Do you think it will help if I am working?

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:07 am

Mava14 wrote:Thanks for your reply physicskate

Well , unfortunately we don't have any savings and nop I don't receive any kind of benefits ,but my partner working full time now in Germany and I only get student finance loan but I am going to start a parttime job these days .
Do you think it will help if I am working?
My understanding is that you will need to meet all of the requirements of a UK spouse visa which has an income requirement of £18,600 pa earned by you (as the sponsor).