ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

givezemra
Newly Registered

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by givezemra » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:58 pm

GeronimoBajramCurri - really helpful. Thank you :)

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:46 pm

MrClientServer wrote:
Raj86 wrote:Hey guys good morning
Good to hear that applications getting checked.... again...
I will recommend to those who have applied in November and December to check ur application status online. Nd call them to find out what's going on ?
That way we know that they r working on those month applications
Hi Raj - How are you? I have now entered into 9th month(applied on 14th Dec 2016). Really horrifying and no words to describe the pain. Even you and me did not get onhold email but still awaiting decision. 2 Weeks back I paid £200 and asked my Lawyer to followup. He said he had send mails and letters to HO but no response. I am trying to keep my spirit up. Its really curse they should give at least some some kind of result(+ve or -ve).

sometime back you told u wrote to "WHATDOTHEYKNOW.COM" did u get any reply? if so can u provide me that link.

So sorry to hear :(
I really can't bele what they r doing to us....
What do they know...... was rubbish ... all they said was we can't talk about ur application here....
That's all they said .....
I don't know what to do here to be honest .... all I am waiting for is September .... even my
Mp is contacting them so atleast there is some hope from somewhere my last option is to withdraw the application and start again .... :( and btw I did receive a hold mail....
I will recommend you to post them all ur payslips Nd other supporting docs till date so u keep eco updated ....

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:49 pm

vsab101 wrote:
Raj86 wrote:Hey guys good morning
Good to hear that applications getting checked.... again...
I will recommend to those who have applied in November and December to check ur application status online. Nd call them to find out what's going on ?
That way we know that they r working on those month applications
Hi What do you think would be efficient to check application status? via phone or email?

(applied in 6th Jan 2017).

I would say phone but even that once a month coz there is no point calling them every week I will give them one month ....
Coz to be honest there is nothing much we can do
:/

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:27 pm

GUYS PEOPLE WAITING OVER 9 months 10 months it is really not a good sign... :(((
I really don't know what to do and most important why we all have to suffer like this :(
This is so bad :(

FXR_1340
Member of Standing
Scotland

Post by FXR_1340 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Been looking at the Govt "Check your visa or immigration application status" website and it shows our case, Fiance Visa, as Decided wef 02 August 2017 and the decision will be sent out and should be received within "10 working days".

Nothing in the post so far and the 10 working days deadline is tomorrow.

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Raj86 wrote:GUYS PEOPLE WAITING OVER 9 months 10 months it is really not a good sign... :(((
I really don't know what to do and most important why we all have to suffer like this :(
Hi Raj,
Thanks for your advice in your previous post. I will send them all my recent payslips and bank stmts.

I am not understanding the logic , there were people who applied in April, May or june they successfully got visa approvals, but we applied in Dec and Jan not getting anything. whats the funda ?

9 months and still counts.... on this planet no country got such idiotic settlements.
Can't we take legally, i mean can we approach courts or high courts?

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:29 pm

MrClientServer wrote:
Raj86 wrote:GUYS PEOPLE WAITING OVER 9 months 10 months it is really not a good sign... :(((
Hi Raj,
Thanks for your advice in your previous post. I will send them all my recent payslips and bank stmts.

I am not understanding the logic , there were people who applied in April, May or june they successfully got visa approvals, but we applied in Dec and Jan not getting anything. whats the funda ?

9 months and still counts.... on this planet no country got such idiotic settlements.

There is many things we can do .... again it will take time.... longer then waiting for a decision Nd at the end home office will win because all they will say the applicant was advise that there visa is on hold or not straight forward lol so
I know that's the thing I don't get people
Who applied in Feb march April may got there visa :/ December Jan people
Have suffer :/ but I will be honest I had a strong feeling that my wife will get her visa next month .... but seeing that people waiting for 9 months Nd nearly 10 months I am lossing my hope :((((

Sunni0

Post by Sunni0 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:26 am

Raj86 wrote:
MrClientServer wrote:
Hi Raj,

There is many things we can do .... again it will take time.... longer then waiting for a decision Nd at the end home office will win because all they will say the applicant was advise that there visa is on hold or not straight forward lol so
I know that's the thing I don't get people
Who applied in Feb march April may got there visa :/ December Jan people
Have suffer :/ but I will be honest I had a strong feeling that my wife will get her visa next month .... but seeing that people waiting for 9 months Nd nearly 10 months I am lossing my hope :((((

Hi Guys, I have been waiting since November 16 and got a on hold email in March 17 and have been waiting since. I have contacted MPs/lawyers to follow up but not getting much joy. I'm running out of options guys, what's the best thing to do now?.....

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:55 am

I really don't know :(
I mean u have done everything to get a reply from them
The only thing u can do is wait till end of next month and see
Coz it will take time to clear 5000 applications

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:42 am

Sunni0 wrote: Hi Guys, I have been waiting since November 16 and got a on hold email in March 17 and have been waiting since. I have contacted MPs/lawyers to follow up but not getting much joy. I'm running out of options guys, what's the best thing to do now?.....
Hi Sunni,
Really sorry to hear that. I knew you applied before Raj and me. It's so frustrating.
Have u recently contacted UKVI either mail or phone? if so what was the latest updates.

Historical Horror Settlement epic and we are really cursed.

Moderator Edit: The proper process is to contact a moderator first to find out if the relevant petition is ok to post BEFORE posting. There have been hundreds created for spouse visas and we dont' need another flood of them hitting the forum. A petition won't help you unfortunately.

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:57 am

MrClientServer wrote:
Sunni0 wrote: Hi Guys, I have been waiting since November 16 and got a on hold email in March 17 and have been waiting since. I have contacted MPs/lawyers to follow up but not getting much joy. I'm running out of options guys, what's the best thing to do now?.....
Hi Sunni,
Really sorry to hear that. I knew you applied before Raj and me. It's so frustrating.
Have u recently contacted UKVI either mail or phone? if so what was the latest updates.

Historical Horror Settlement epic and we are really cursed.

Edited by moderator

Trust me bro nothing is going to work.....
Going to high court Nd getting a date is like waiting for 3 to 4 months.... human rights won't do anything
Even all this complains Nd etc won't help coz end of the day it's not going to push our application to get a result....
it's just gonna give us a lil hope that's all
Personally I hate saying this but all we can do is wait :(
But if u look at the positive thing... which is the hold is off so u will get a answer in few weeks hopefully :(

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:16 am

Hey Raj86, Clientserver & Sunni0

I know u guys have waited a very long time.. Myself have been waiting since Jan 2017.

Don't loose hope.. Now the hold is lifted. We should hear something soon. Give it couple of weeks more maybe till next month:)

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:58 am

MrClientServer wrote:
Sunni0 wrote: Moderator Edit: The proper process is to contact a moderator first to find out if the relevant petition is ok to post BEFORE posting. There have been hundreds created for spouse visas and we dont' need another flood of them hitting the forum. A petition won't help you unfortunately.
Dear Moderator - My sincere apologies for this. Really not aware of this. Will take care of next time.

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:22 am

Mehmoods87 wrote:Hey Raj86, Clientserver & Sunni0

I know u guys have waited a very long time.. Myself have been waiting since Jan 2017.

Don't loose hope.. Now the hold is lifted. We should hear something soon. Give it couple of weeks more maybe till next month:)
Thank you Mehmood bhai for lifting the spirits up.

2 Weeks back one of the solicitor in london heard my case and promised he will effectively followup Homeoffice till I get result. Believing his words Initially I paid £250 and after that he shown his true colors. Dead slow response or no response at all.
After many calls and emails he said he already sent letter to sheffield homeoffice and waiting for response. I did not disturbed him for 15 days . Last 2 days i am trying to reach him on his phone, email and no response at all. I called him from my friend mobile and he replied he was in hospital. How people are so careless and dishonesty. I doubt whether he sent any letter to HO. How do I know whether he really sent followup letter to Homeoffice or not ? Looks like i lost another 250 bugs from my pocket.

Guys -this is a lesson. dont blindly believe solicitors. when u r in mess another series of mess will round you. Clever and strong will come out and weak's perishes.

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:42 am

Hi MeClientServer

Yes solicitors are waste of space.. Honestly don't give any extra money for there contact with the HO.

I had a solicitor who submitted my application for me after that I didn't pay him a penny. I knew he was useless.

I got in contact with my local MP and she's doing everything for me free of charge!!!

That's why I don't bother with solicitor etc.

My MP has been great and has responded to all my queries:)

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:54 am

Omg That's so bad :(
How can people do this ????!
It's all about money I guess....
Don't worry guys lets be positive Nd hope for the best
And u guys r right let's not spend any money for any update
Just contact ur mp Nd wait for him....
As I said I think September is looking like we gonna hear something from them....
Fingers cross guys Nd I will recommend all to send ur payslips and bank statements .... to keep eco updated....

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi Raj86

I haven't sent any updates Payslips/bank statements etc because I was told they make a decision on the documents already submitted with the application.

And the documents sent later will not be checked unless they have requested them?!

ChristinaBG
Newly Registered

Post by ChristinaBG » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Today my friend have updated status.. decided... from 14 august ... shy apply her visa 12 Oktober 16 .... 10 months waiting....
I am do apply 19 December 16 still silent.. 8 months now...

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi ChristinaBG

Did your friend receive a hold email?

ChristinaBG
Newly Registered

Post by ChristinaBG » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:17 pm

Mehmoods87 wrote:Hi ChristinaBG

Did your friend receive a hold email?
No, nothing on email.... just after 12 am today, was changed status on HO site... decided 14 august...

nat_west
Newly Registered

Post by nat_west » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:19 pm

Hopefully someone will be able to help put my mind at rest and answer this question.

The supporting documents for my wife's spouse visa were received at Sheffield on the 28th of July according to Royal Mail tracking. Should we expect a reply from UKVI to say they have been received? Will they only send an email once they have scanned/processed the documents and since it hasn't quite been 15 working days they might have not done it yet.

From what I've read on here it seems some people get a quick response while others do not and there also seems to be a big back log of applications.

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:23 pm

ChristinaBG wrote:Today my friend have updated status.. decided... from 14 august ... shy apply her visa 12 Oktober 16 .... 10 months waiting....
Hi Christina - Ahhh you are also waiting from so loooooooooong ? Where did you applied ? Did you get onhold email? What is your latest update from UKVI ?

ChristinaBG
Newly Registered

Post by ChristinaBG » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:46 pm

MrClientServer wrote:
ChristinaBG wrote:Today my friend have updated status.. decided... from 14 august ... shy apply her visa 12 Oktober 16 .... 10 months waiting....
Hi Christina - Ahhh you are also waiting from so loooooooooong ? Where did you applied ? Did you get onhold email? What is your latest update from UKVI ?
Hi )) yes, I am waiting 8 months now from 19 December 16....((((((( applied from Manchester, and they send to Sheffield....
have no email... just silence.....((((((((
Last update 19 April 17...
my friend have updated before today , was 11 April....
Hope will hear soon some news...

usmanj
United Kingdom

Post by usmanj » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Do the applications on hold have something in common? i.e. salary issues or something? What was the main reason behind the hold?

denghao3

Post by denghao3 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi everyone,
anyone know the different between hold and not straight forward?
i know all hold cases been start, so how was the not straight forward case?

anyone know how long should wait after get not straight forward email?

apply in 30th march, not straight forward email 23rd june, nothing till now.

thanks