ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing DL to Share Capital in 3C period

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Changing DL to Share Capital in 3C period

Post by jafersadeq » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:45 pm

Dear Gurus,

Is it possible to change some of director's loan (some of 450K) to share capital during the period of section 3C, if someone wants to claim points in the fresh application as share capital instead of DL (if the first application refused for some reasons), that means creating 200 shares @ £1 at the time of section 3C and prepare a new unaudited accounts for that to claim points of share capital investment.
The date of shares will be after visa expiry date but in section 3C.

Please advise

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Changing DL to Share Capital in 3C period

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:58 pm

Immigration rules do not concern themselves with business details. You need to discuss your decisions with your accountant and advisors.
You simply need to send the documents as required per rules to prove your investments. The guide is clear what need to be sent.
How many shares and how and when you do this is not relevant in the rules or under section 3C.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:03 pm

jafersadeq wrote:Dear Gurus,

Is it possible to change some of director's loan (some of 450K) to share capital during the period of section 3C, if someone wants to claim points in the fresh application as share capital instead of DL (if the first application refused for some reasons), that means creating 200 shares @ £1 at the time of section 3C and prepare a new unaudited accounts for that to claim points of share capital investment.
The date of shares will be after visa expiry date but in section 3C.

Please advise

Thanks
The requirements state that the investment needs to be made "in his last grant of leave"

I read that to mean that the investment should be made before the expiry date of your visa.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

xakii
Newly Registered

Post by xakii » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:06 pm

Please let me know if you have converted dl to share capital as i'm going through the same, I have also consulted lawyers and accountants but no one is clear whether this is possible or not. please let me know if you have obtained legal assistance