ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying as the descendant under 21

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marunia
Newly Registered

Applying as the descendant under 21

Post by marunia » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Hi there,

I am Polish nation and have recently applied for document certifying permament residence based on my dad (sponsor - qualified person).
Between 2006-2011 I was under 21, my dad already received his residency, but I did not inlclude muself in the application, so I had to make new one, including all his documents again.

My question is how long will I have to wait before I receive decision?
Based on the application guidelines, I did not have to fill in sections about employment etc. My understanding is that they probably already had this info when my dad applied. I have read that such applications may take longer than usual, I am a bit confused as they actually have less to check since my dad already has got his document certifying permanent residence (Which was included with my application).

I would appreciate if someone ( with similar situation) can provide me some timeline.

Appreciate your help
M.