ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd interview Tier 4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: 2nd interview Tier 4

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Razbi wrote:best of luck to both of you...for me its 15 woeking day today was expecting a call but nothing happened...Waqas any updates from your side?
What date you applied Razbi and ur a new student init

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
Razbi wrote:best of luck to both of you...for me its 15 woeking day today was expecting a call but nothing happened...Waqas any updates from your side?
Nothing here. No email and tracker showing not recognized

This waiting is awfull...I hope to hear them soon..showld we write GWF**** thn number or only number?

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Razbi wrote:
Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
Nothing here. No email and tracker showing not recognized

This waiting is awfull...I hope to hear them soon..showld we write GWF**** thn number or only number?
GWF with numbers.

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
What date you applied Razbi and ur a new student init

i applied on 24th july n got an acknowlegmnt on 28..
no updates further

mjaan

Re: 2nd interview Tier 4t

Post by mjaan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
mjaan wrote:Ok guys I need some help here,
I submitted my online application on 7/07/17, biometric on 11/07/17 at Islamabad VAC and recieved email of
Acknowledgement on 15/07/17, since thn havnt heard anything back. I was expecting a 2nd interview but I havnt heard back anything at all . I contacted international inquiry service and they said status says under consideration.
What should I expect e.g and is there a timeframe for this process?

Kindly share if you have experienced anything similar :shock:

To let u knw nothing happend of escalation . Today was the 15 working day.
Is it? Why don't you call them up , call international enquiry service and tell them you have escalated your case more thn 15 days ago and still no update ..
They charge like £1.37/min ,

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: 2nd interview Tier 4t

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:34 pm

mjaan wrote:
Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
mjaan wrote:Ok guys I need some help here,
I submitted my online application on 7/07/17, biometric on 11/07/17 at Islamabad VAC and recieved email of
Acknowledgement on 15/07/17, since thn havnt heard anything back. I was expecting a 2nd interview but I havnt heard back anything at all . I contacted international inquiry service and they said status says under consideration.
What should I expect e.g and is there a timeframe for this process?

Kindly share if you have experienced anything similar :shock:
I did and they saying they can only re-escalate the case as they are only call centre who forward the email. No idea if home office reply or not. What about u .

To let u knw nothing happend of escalation . Today was the 15 working day.
Is it? Why don't you call them up , call international enquiry service and tell them you have escalated your case more thn 15 days ago and still no update ..
They charge like £1.37/min ,

Mugatiya26
Sri Lanka

Post by Mugatiya26 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:06 pm

The International enquiry system is pretty useless in my opinion. I called them last tuesday given the delay im experiencing with my visa.. They said they'll inform the processing centre. 3 days later, still nothing. Just wasted 9 pounds.

Chaaria
Newly Registered

Post by Chaaria » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Good afternoon from Morocco,
Best of luck for everyone,
We never heard from the two students who went to collect their passport what is the outcome of your visas.
Students who are still waiting we are all in the same boat it feels awful having to wait this much.
I have also sent couple of enquiries but they say it's still processing.
I hope everyone gets a positive reply this week inshaallah.
Good luck.

mjaan

Post by mjaan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:10 am

Is there a timeframe at all for non-straightforward cases?
Although I never recieved an email saying my case is not straightforward but it's been more thn a month since I submitted my biometrics , so I assume my case is not straightforward ..
Just wanted to know if there is a timeframe for non straightforward cases?
Also is there a way to speed up the process , I was never offered priority service , just wondering if there is any way you can request/pay to speed up the process

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:25 pm

mjaan wrote:Is there a timeframe at all for non-straightforward cases?
Although I never recieved an email saying my case is not straightforward but it's been more thn a month since I submitted my biometrics , so I assume my case is not straightforward ..
Just wanted to know if there is a timeframe for non straightforward cases?
Also is there a way to speed up the process , I was never offered priority service , just wondering if there is any way you can request/pay to speed up the process
No way bro or else i would have already done that ages ago. :(

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:55 pm

I dint get any not straight forward email too its been 17 working days now...tracker showing unrecognised..I started searching other option dnt want to waste another year

mjaan

Post by mjaan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:50 pm

I hope they respect the " intended travel date" and do it according to that .. Mine is 20th augast let's hope that's the case , thn atleast we can conclude a rough decision date

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:23 pm

I hope that too...Fingers crossed

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:14 pm

mjaan wrote:I hope they respect the " intended travel date" and do it according to that .. Mine is 20th augast let's hope that's the case , thn atleast we can conclude a rough decision date
My travel date was 15 Aug
Applied 20 June

Looks like No ones really getting decisions now days

adnanimpk
Newly Registered

Post by adnanimpk » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:50 am

All returning applicants can you confirm about the TB test. Did u require tb test if u apply from outside uk soon after u leave uk.

wilson0706
Newly Registered

Post by wilson0706 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:43 am

Hey guys, first time posting in this forum but I have been reading messages on this board for the past few weeks so I hope I can contribute a little bit by giving you the timeframe for my visa application.

Background: Continuing student for my current course (my second T4 visa), applied in low-risk country, priority service used, no credibility interview/second interview required, intended travel date 23 September

Online application completion: 29 July
Documents and biometric submission: 2 August
Scanned documents received by UKVI (with email, the only email I received): 2 August
Decision made: 9 August (no email received whatsoever but it is shown on the check visa status site 11/12 August)
Passport returned: 15 August

It had been the most stressful thing I had ever done and I am grateful that the application is successful.
Wish all the best of luck for the rest of you. For those who are still yet to apply, I would strongly suggest using priority service. Although as mentioned it might not always be useful as one can imagine, it is definitely worth giving a shot as you are already paying this much for your tuition

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:59 am

adnanimpk wrote:All returning applicants can you confirm about the TB test. Did u require tb test if u apply from outside uk soon after u leave uk.
Yes u need tb certificate. It says btw if u apply within 6 months u don't need but i have seen one refusal on forum coz of tb certificate so to be on the safe side attach .

aajss90
Newly Registered

Post by aajss90 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Hey Waqas,

Do you mind me asking when did you have your interview? I mean how long after the sent you the application is not straightforward email?

I just received that email today.

Thanks!

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:05 pm

aajss90 wrote:Hey Waqas,

Do you mind me asking when did you have your interview? I mean how long after the sent you the application is not straightforward email?

I just received that email today.

Thanks!
Application online 14 june
Biometric credibility interview 20 june
28 june assigned to eco
3 july unfortunatelu case not straight forward
Until today no call .
They call within 5 days as it happened to my other 3 friends who got the call day after tomorrow so you can expect someone to call u thursday .

khozam

Post by khozam » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Bilalahmad wrote:Bro, my visa is valid from 4th of August as my course start date is 4th of September.
I will travel on 4th on August,same day from which my visa is valid!
Congrats Bilal on getting visa.
Can you please update how much was the processing time, from appearing in VFS up to receiving of passport?

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Post by aerobalag » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:21 pm

khozam wrote:
Bilalahmad wrote:Bro, my visa is valid from 4th of August as my course start date is 4th of September.
I will travel on 4th on August,same day from which my visa is valid!
Congrats Bilal on getting visa.
Can you please update how much was the processing time, from appearing in VFS up to receiving of passport?
I applied my visa on 12th july...I got a mail tht eco was assigned on 20th july....
after that I didn't get any mail .....few guys saying...received case was not staright forward...but I didn't receive any such mails today....is it good or bad?

khozam

Post by khozam » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:44 pm

few guys saying...received case was not staright forward...but I didn't receive any such mails today....is it good or bad?
I dont think so it is bad rather it is just a routine delay due to processing of lots of application in the peak month. If there was any complication then you should have received an email or even a direct call from UAE.
Hope for the best..!!

mahamashfaq
Newly Registered

Post by mahamashfaq » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:15 am

Hi,
I had my tier 4 visa interview on 17th of july and have received no update as yet. my application status is "awaiting decision since 3 weeks now and my session at London school of economics is suppose to start om 21st aug that is this tuesday. Iam super worried, I have got a generous scholarship, which covers my tuition and maintenance but this visa delay is literally freaking me out. any leads on what to do? I have called them emailed them but that's of no use.
any help in this regard will be appreciated.

I applied from lahore, Pakistan

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Post by aerobalag » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:23 am

mahamashfaq wrote:Hi,
I had my tier 4 visa interview on 17th of july and have received no update as yet. my application status is "awaiting decision since 3 weeks now and my session at London school of economics is suppose to start om 21st aug that is this tuesday. Iam super worried, I have got a generous scholarship, which covers my tuition and maintenance but this visa delay is literally freaking me out. any leads on what to do? I have called them emailed them but that's of no use.

when is your last join date? u should have applied through prioirity..even I am...sersly they are freaking everyone

Mugatiya26
Sri Lanka

Post by Mugatiya26 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:58 am

mahamashfaq wrote:Hi,

Hopefully you'll hear from them soon. I too am going to the LSE, but fortunately my course is starting on the 18th of September. I had my interview on the 13th of july and the ECO was assigned on the 20th. Absolutely no news since. I just emailed LSE asking them if they could potentially intervene on my behalf. Since yours is really urgent, the only suggestion I can give you is to ask the school to follow up on your behalf.