ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: Travel to Pakistan tomorrow help!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LoveMyBaby786

Urgent: Travel to Pakistan tomorrow help!

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:00 am

Asking for my husband.

He recently got his british passport and is travelling to pakistan tomorrow as we have a family emergency.

He has no nicop card nor a visa on his british passport as he booked it last minute.

He does however have his VALID pakistani passport.

My question is.. when he travels tomorrow does he show his pakistani passport at Heathrow?

Also on return to the UK does he show pakistani or british passport as if he shows pakistani passport when exiting uk he will have no stamp in his british passport.

Any advice urgently needed thanks!

wegiwegi
Switzerland

Re: Urgent: Travel to Pakistan tomorrow help!

Post by wegiwegi » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:11 pm

I would use British at Heathrow, out and in, and Pakistani over there, that's the advantage of having 2 passports in this case.
Timeline:
Fourth application sent 21.07.17
HO received 24.07.17
Paid on 25.07.17
Biometrics 23.08.17
COA received 07.09.17
Passports received 07.09.16
Documents returned 13.11.17 dated 09
RC 13.11.17 dated 09