ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

anyone document been sent to home country for verification

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ispno1

anyone document been sent to home country for verification

Post by ispno1 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:26 am

Thanks everyone for the advice. i just got a reply from the HSMP team that they have sent some of my documents to my home countries high commision for verification and those that are still with them they say they can send those back. Hopefully my educational documents which were mostly UK based qualification are sitll with them and i hope to get my educational certificates back.

The other question now i have is that are other peoples documents also being sent to the home countries High commision for verificvation or is it only in the case of some countries for .eg im in Pakistan?

and how does the high commsiison or embassy determine the documents legality? do they call up for instance in the case of work experience the relevant employers cauz i dont remember anyone confirming such activity?

hope other people can shed light on this matter

Thanks

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:50 pm

i once read some months back on the board or elsewhere that HO was going to embark on a pilot scheme on verification of applicants documents from their home countries. i think china was mentioned as one of the sample countries. perhaps this has already started.
"A friend is one who comes in after the rest of the world has gone out"
- Bradley Tyler

shonolaku
Newly Registered

Post by shonolaku » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:16 pm

lightpace,
Which other pilot countries are you aware of?. These will definitely increase the processing time of applications from those countries. Maybe some June /after june applications are undergoing this home country verification.

May God save us.

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:01 pm

sorry i can't quite remember which other countries are involved
"A friend is one who comes in after the rest of the world has gone out"
- Bradley Tyler