ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 4 & DEPENDANT VISA Documents?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bolivar

TIER 4 & DEPENDANT VISA Documents?

Post by Bolivar » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:15 am

Hello i applied for TIER 4 Visa from Turkey and i'm waiting my decision. When i get my decision i will apply for my wife bu i have little bit problems if anybody help me i will be very happy.

My questions are:

- My father covered my all financial needs and i show his bank accounts on my application. What should i do for my wife? On the guidance i saw i have to show my funds or her funds or her family funds.

- We married on 2th of July it's very new should i add another different documents except marriage certificate?

And what type of another documents should i add? I will add my Clear Enterance (I hope i'll get my visa) !!! Bank statement by me and marriage certificate is enough? Also i will show my account for her living-period and i will write sponsorship letter for her but another?

I dont want to go agencies because they're like robbers. If anybody help me i will be very happy. Last year i have been in UK as student with short term student visa. If anybody need help about living in the UK or life i can help

Thank you very much see you.

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Re: TIER 4 & DEPENDANT VISA Documents?

Post by aerobalag » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:40 am

Bolivar wrote:Hello i applied for TIER 4 Visa from Turkey and i'm waiting my decision. When i get my decision i will apply for my wife bu i have little bit problems if anybody help me i will be very happy.

My questions are:

- My father covered my all financial needs and i show his bank accounts on my application. What should i do for my wife? On the guidance i saw i have to show my funds or her funds or her family funds.

- We married on 2th of July it's very new should i add another different documents except marriage certificate?

And what type of another documents should i add? I will add my Clear Enterance (I hope i'll get my visa) !!! Bank statement by me and marriage certificate is enough? Also i will show my account for her living-period and i will write sponsorship letter for her but another?
see the uk gov website ,,,there will be documents required ...you don't need to go to agency..read the guidance completely.

I dont want to go agencies because they're like robbers. If anybody help me i will be very happy. Last year i have been in UK as student with short term student visa. If anybody need help about living in the UK or life i can help

Thank you very much see you.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Bolivar wrote:My father covered my all financial needs and i show his bank accounts on my application. What should i do for my wife? On the guidance i saw i have to show my funds or her funds or her family funds.
Which guidance says she can use other family members' funds? Link? Rules are clear: money must be in her name or your name, no-one else's.
Bolivar wrote:We married on 2th of July it's very new should i add another different documents except marriage certificate?
No.
Bolivar wrote:And what type of another documents should i add? I will add my Clear Enterance (I hope i'll get my visa) !!! Bank statement by me and marriage certificate is enough?
The application itself will prompt what documents she needs.
Bolivar wrote:Also i will show my account for her living-period and i will write sponsorship letter for her but another?
As above, she can show money in her name or your name.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Bolivar

Post by Bolivar » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:46 pm

sah10406 wrote:
Bolivar wrote:My father covered my all financial needs and i show his bank accounts on my application. What should i do for my wife? On the guidance i saw i have to show my funds or her funds or her family funds.
Which guidance says she can use other family members' funds? Link? Rules are clear: money must be in her name or your name, no-one else's.
Bolivar wrote:We married on 2th of July it's very new should i add another different documents except marriage certificate?
No.
Bolivar wrote:And what type of another documents should i add? I will add my Clear Enterance (I hope i'll get my visa) !!! Bank statement by me and marriage certificate is enough?
The application itself will prompt what documents she needs.
Bolivar wrote:Also i will show my account for her living-period and i will write sponsorship letter for her but another?
As above, she can show money in her name or your name.
Thank you very much bro!

But i dont understand this clearly what you mean "The application itself will prompt what documents she needs." in there.

I think i have to apply on Gov.uk official website for VISA and i have to print out VAF form, and i'll make an appointment with my GWF number right?