ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contact Numbers at HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vokie1971
Newly Registered

Contact Numbers at HSMP

Post by vokie1971 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:53 am

Hi

I have been trying to phone the HSMP numbers (2) provided in their guidance notes since 4 January 2005. I always receive a busy message.

Does anyone have any other numbers that I might get through on, as all I want to confirm with them is that they received my letter asking to review their refusal decision and some timelines from them on when I can expect a reply.

Thanks in advance

Vokie

bani

Post by bani » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 am

you can email your caseworker directly, that would be the one who signed your HSMP letter -
firstname.lastname @ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

not sure how responsive they are now to email with their current workload, but my caseworker was prompt with email replies back in oct.

vokie1971
Newly Registered

Post by vokie1971 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:40 pm

Bani

Thanks very much for this advice. Will try this and let the board know how I went.

I did get through on another number at HSMP that was provided to me by another area of the Home Office. They would not help me and asked me to call the general number.

I stated that I had been trying unsuccessfully for 5 weeks to call this number and she replied that there were only two staff answering the general HSMP number.

Thanks again

Vokie