ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help for my next step

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samsul
Newly Registered

Need help for my next step

Post by samsul » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:44 pm

Hello all,
I recently applied for tier 1 Ent extension and have done my biometric on 5th August. I am hoping to get good result from Home office as I have followed this forum and extension guideline properly.
However, anything can happen and I need your valuable suggestions in case of refusal.
Obviously I will go for AR. After AR, I will submit another new Tier 1 Ent extension application within 14 days.
If I will reach 10 years ( on 19th February 2018) while my second application pending, shall I able to vary my application to ILR?
As I don't want to break my 3C at the End, if there is any other ideas you guys have, please let me know. I am giving some more information below assist you about my position.
I am running two different business now. One business consultancy firm and another one Subway.
I have two children both born here, my daughter 4 years now and going to school. Another one 9 month old.
If you need anymore information to assist me, please let me know.
Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Need help for my next step

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:37 pm

You seem to have things under control.

So, for now, I would just say don't get yourself worked up and worried about this until you hear back.

You can obviously vary to ILR(LR) if you need to, but remember that if you do that, your dependants 5 year clock gets reset.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

samsul
Newly Registered

Post by samsul » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:01 pm

marcnath wrote:You seem to have things under control.

So, for now, I would just say don't get yourself worked up and worried about this until you hear back.

You can obviously vary to ILR(LR) if you need to, but remember that if you do that, your dependants 5 year clock gets reset.
Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I will keep calm and wait until decisions come out. I will update you as soon as I get my decision.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:31 pm

This is just for your information :idea:
Remember that if you end up sending a new application after a refusal you will NOT be able to apply for SET(LR) unless your fresh application is successful :!: This is because your section 3C ends when your AR is refused and time spent waiting for a new application is overstaying period which will not count towards the lawful 10 years
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

samsul
Newly Registered

Post by samsul » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:36 pm

zimba88 wrote:This is just for your information :idea:
Remember that if you end up sending a new application after a refusal you will NOT be able to apply for SET(LR) unless your fresh application is successful :!: This is because your section 3C ends when your AR is refused and time spent waiting for a new application is overstaying period which will not count towards the lawful 10 years
Thanks Zimba. Could you please suggest me what other options available for my case. I will be grateful to get some advise from you to prepare myself adance.
Thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:07 am

I suggest not bother for now about a hypothetical unlikely event in the future. :)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:17 am

zimba88 wrote:I suggest not bother for now about a hypothetical unlikely event in the future. :)
+1
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.