ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation referees

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ama kuranchie
Newly Registered

Naturalisation referees

Post by ama kuranchie » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:23 pm

I am grateful to this site for helping demistify some immigrations situations and i hope i can be helped this time again.My cousin is due for naturalisation and he has a problem with his referees,one referee is a British citizen whohas known him for 3 years and is an operations manager of a site where he works as security guard,he has signed and has added his passport number,his next referee is a control room manager of his security firm who has also signed for him but has not added his pasport number because as he puts it,it states if (any),so it does not matter,he is a British citizen as well.
I want to know whether his referees are satsfactory and would be grateful for any help in this direction,thank you

1963British

Post by 1963British » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:45 am

Only one of the refrees needs to provide a British Passport number and the other referee may be of any nationality. It does sound odd but thats what the policy guidelines state.