ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching from FLR Application to Marriage visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashiqkoyisseri
Newly Registered

Switching from FLR Application to Marriage visa

Post by ashiqkoyisseri » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:42 am

Hi
I am an MBA graduate and my Tier 4 student visa has expired in February 2017. I applied for FLR before my visa expired. I am in a relationship with a British now and we are thinking of registering marriage. Would like to know whether it is possible for me to switch in to dependant visa from my FLR application (Decision hasn't come yet).
Also, my girlfriend used to work before but she was not working for the last 3 months and now started working again. Would this gap affect while showing the pay in slip?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Switching from FLR Application to Marriage visa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:05 pm

Please decide which route you wish to follow instead of posting the same questions across different visa category sub forums.

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/switching- ... l#p1521237

uk-tier-4-student-visas/switching-to-st ... l#p1520801
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ashiqkoyisseri
Newly Registered

Re: Switching from FLR Application to Marriage visa

Post by ashiqkoyisseri » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:17 pm

Thanks for your reply. I have all these options in front of me and that is the reason why I put up questions. It doesn't make any sense if I post about marriage visa in my previous questions which is related to Tier 1 or Tier 4. I hope this is the platform where we can ask questions before making a choice when we have multiple options. I believe that would help me to pick the best one which would be comparatively easy.
I hope you are clear now.

Thank you.