ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student visa application declaration

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Skuwait
Newly Registered

Student visa application declaration

Post by Skuwait » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:38 pm

I went for my visa appointment today and the office did not ask me to sign any paper. In my printed visa application, I forgot to sign the declaration on page 2 and 10. But when I remembered I went back to them and spoke to their supervisor but he told me not to worry because they only scan the first page which includes the barcode. Does anyone know if It's true? Do they only scan the supporting documents and review the application submitted online????

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Re: Student visa application declaration

Post by aerobalag » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:36 pm

Skuwait wrote:I went for my visa appointment today and the office did not ask me to sign any paper. In my printed visa application, I forgot to sign the declaration on page 2 and 10. But when I remembered I went back to them and spoke to their supervisor but he told me not to worry because they only scan the first page which includes the barcode. Does anyone know if It's true? Do they only scan the supporting documents and review the application submitted online????
I don know about that...but I remember when I submitted I gave only first 3 pages of my application by mistake....them after all documents scanning...he asked me u missed remaining application papers

Skuwait
Newly Registered

Post by Skuwait » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Thanks for ur reply. But when did u do that? Recently? Before or after February 2017?

Skuwait
Newly Registered

Post by Skuwait » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:06 pm

aerobalag wrote:
Skuwait wrote:I went for my visa appointment today and the office did not ask me to sign any paper. In my printed visa application, I forgot to sign the declaration on page 2 and 10. But when I remembered I went back to them and spoke to their supervisor but he told me not to worry because they only scan the first page which includes the barcode. Does anyone know if It's true? Do they only scan the supporting documents and review the application submitted online????
I don know about that...but I remember when I submitted I gave only first 3 pages of my application by mistake....them after all documents scanning...he asked me u missed remaining application papers

Thank u, but when did that happen? Recently? Before or after feb 2017?

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Post by aerobalag » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:35 pm

Skuwait wrote:
aerobalag wrote:

Thank u, but when did that happen? Recently? Before or after feb 2017?
july 12th

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:42 am

Skuwait wrote:Does anyone know if It's true? Do they only scan the supporting documents and review the application submitted online????
Yes. Why would they lie to you about that?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.