ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation Requirements - Survey Report

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abz

Accommodation Requirements - Survey Report

Post by abz » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:27 am

Hello,

I and one of my friends are about to apply for a Spouse Visa and we are struggling with accommodation requirements. I have a few questions:

1- Do i have to submit a property inspection report if i am submitting a 2 bedroom flat contract + NOC letter from landlord that property wont be overcrowded and she can live with me ?

2- Can two couples (no kids) show 1 bed flat for spouse visa ?, 1 couple in bedroom and other in living room. (this question is on behalf of a friend who is also applying in same time).

I'd appreciate your help.

regards,
a

b4r1786

Re: Accommodation Requirements - Survey Report

Post by b4r1786 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:29 pm

1. I believe the inspection report confirms adequate accommodation as it will give the size of each room. So I believe this is required.
2. I would NOT recommend relying on a 1 bedroom flat for 2 couples as it all depends on whether one room would count as a UNIT. The inspection report will inform you how may units the property has.

It's better not to take any risks with meeting the requirements. Give clear and appropriate evidence. If it gets rejected, at least you know you've done your best.