ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP UK Spouse visa Marriage certificate attestation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hamzaa9
Newly Registered

Spouse visa UK from Dubai Pakistani Citizen

Post by hamzaa9 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:05 am

Hi Guys,
Hope you are doing well.

I want to know do i have to attest my marriage certificate from Ministry of foreign Affairs Pakistan or from somewhere else???

I am a Pakistani citizen married to a British national we got married in may 2017 in Pakistan and we have English & Urdu version of Nikkah Nama and Marriage Registration Certificate issued in Pakistan. Now i am back in Dubai as i am working and living here. I am about to apply spouse visa but not sure if i need to attest my marriage certificate and nikkah nama.

Thanks

hamzaa9
Newly Registered

Keep Your Passport Service Duabi

Post by hamzaa9 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:09 am

hi Guys,

I have a question regarding Keep Your Passport Service.

I am a Pakistani citizen living in Dubai and soon going to apply for UK Spouse visa. I might have to travel to Pakistan as well and i saw that there is an option when you apply from Dubai in which you can keep your passport while your application is in process at some extra cost.

I am not sure if i use this service will it make any negative impact on my application...

Any advice will be helpfull

Thanks

hamzaa9
Newly Registered

HELP UK Spouse visa Marriage certificate attestation

Post by hamzaa9 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:50 am

hi,
I am Pakistani citizen applying for UK Spouse visa from Dubai. I am currently living and working in Dubai.

Do i have to get the Marriage certificate attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs from Pakistan and then from Pakistan consulate Dubai OR i can just submit my original marriage certificate as it is issued.

Help needed ???

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: HELP UK Spouse visa Marriage certificate attestation

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Normally pakistani national holding Urdu + English marriage certificate applying from Pakistan no need to attest from any authority. But since you are applying from Dubai then you should inquire it from visa centre and if you don't get answer then even if you attest it then there wouldn't be any harm.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.