ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General visa- please advise

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

priaraj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Tier 2 General visa- please advise

Post by priaraj » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:31 am

Hi Friends,

I am applying for a tier 2 G visa from India. I have my English language test certificate ( ISE 1 SELT) results. Is this enough or do i have to give NARIC certificate for the visa? I see a lot of people discussing NARIC certification. Please advise. Is NARIC mandatory?

sunnyaroradm
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General visa- please advise

Post by sunnyaroradm » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:08 am

Hi Priraj, yes it's mandatory from April 2016.

I saw you were awaiting rcos for August. Have you received approval and if yes when did you get it. Mine is still under review

sunnyaroradm
Newly Registered

Post by sunnyaroradm » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:34 am

My response was incomplete. Naric is mandatory for foreign education but if you have completed ielts, it is not required. You need to prove your English language which you can do it by passing the exam or taking assistance from naric to offer you a certificate for a fee my producing degree related docs.

Hope this is clear.

priaraj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by priaraj » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:12 am

Hi sunny,

Thanks for the info...I have my English test results with me..I got my RCOS yesterday..I had applied in the last week of July 2017. The HO asked for additional docs which I submitted before 5th Aug. I was asked for additional info which i submitted on the 10th Aug.

priaraj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by priaraj » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:14 am

I had given the English test when i was in London. The ISE 1 SELT test. Hopefully, that's acceptable. It was held by the Trinity College of London.

tomdavis

Post by tomdavis » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Hi Priaraj

My wife is also booked her trinity college exam ISE (1). She will apply from India. Can u plz tel me what additional docs u have been asked so that v prepare in advance?

She is working in the same company from last two years. Now she wants to be the main applicant . Her company is ready to sponsor her.

Can u also tel list of all docs plz?

We will submit
Cos
Tb test
Offer letter
Bank stmnt
Tenancy agreement
Uk Naric
Pay slips
Covering letter

Thanks

priaraj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by priaraj » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:07 am

tomdavis wrote:Hi Priaraj

My wife is also booked her trinity college exam ISE (1). She will apply from India. Can u plz tel me what additional docs u have been asked so that v prepare in advance?

She is working in the same company from last two years. Now she wants to be the main applicant . Her company is ready to sponsor her.

Can u also tel list of all docs plz?

We will submit
Cos
Tb test
Offer letter
Bank stmnt
Tenancy agreement
Uk Naric
Pay slips
Covering letter

Thanks
I am applying for my visa tomorrow...So i have all the above docs ready . i don't have NARIC as I have my ISE I SELT exam results instead.

priaraj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Fund Maintenance Letter

Post by priaraj » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:57 am

Hi,

Can someone please guide me on what the fund maintenance letter should state? I am applying for my Tier 2 G visa from outside the UK. Should the letter state that the employer will provide maintenance for me as well or should it state just for my dependents? Should the letter state my job details and joining date? I was already working with my employer on a dependent visa.