ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 4 visa They are asking for some more days for decsn

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marvelousnoman
Newly Registered

UK Tier 4 visa They are asking for some more days for decsn

Post by marvelousnoman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:26 am

Hello, I am from Pakistan. I have applied for UK tier 4 general student visa and interviewed on Thursday 27th july,2017.And I got the email from sheffo on 4th August that they will take decision as it is forwarded to UK visa officer.Now on friday 18th August I received the following email from the sheffo:-Dear NOMAN ,

Regarding Visa Application: GWF***********
For: ******* ********

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application remains under consideration.

We have previously communicated our customer service target for non-settlement applications as 15 working days. Unfortunately, we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service target. We apologise for any inconvenience that this might cause.

We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible over the coming days.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
***********************************************************************************

Now I am much worried about it that till today I have not got any response from Sheffo or gerry.Please if someone knows the reason of getting my application late and not taking decision till now as well as how much more time they will take.Please tell me I am worried about it. :( :?

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Re: UK Tier 4 visa They are asking for some more days for de

Post by aerobalag » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:34 am

marvelousnoman wrote:Hello, I am from Pakistan. I have applied for UK tier 4 general student visa and interviewed on Thursday 27th july,2017.And I got the email from sheffo on 4th August that they will take decision as it is forwarded to UK visa officer.Now on friday 18th August I received the following email from the sheffo:-Dear NOMAN ,

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application remains under consideration.

We have previously communicated our customer service target for non-settlement applications as 15 working days. Unfortunately, we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service target. We apologise for any inconvenience that this might cause.

We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible over the coming days.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Now I am much worried about it that till today I have not got any response from Sheffo or gerry.Please if someone knows the reason of getting my application late and not taking decision till now as well as how much more time they will take.Please tell me I am worried about it. :( :?
atleast u received that ur application was not straight forward...I applied on 12th july....till now I didn't receive any decision

marvelousnoman
Newly Registered

Post by marvelousnoman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:17 am

@aerobalag Yes, Maybe because I am genuine student and there is not a single thing in my application to be doubted about.I am waiting for the decision as they have said they will take decision in the coming days as soon as possible.So I hope so that my documents will come back soon.Have you applied for tier 4 student visa? and is there anything you have to doubt in your documentation or interview?

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Post by aerobalag » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:21 am

marvelousnoman wrote:@aerobalag Yes, Maybe because I am genuine student and there is not a single thing in my application to be doubted about.I am waiting for the decision as they have said they will take decision in the coming days as soon as possible.So I hope so that my documents will come back soon.Have you applied for tier 4 student visa? and is there anything you have to doubt in your documentation or interview?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yes u r very genuine student...as u r so genuine u will get reply very soon
all the best bro

Mugatiya26
Sri Lanka

Post by Mugatiya26 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:30 am

marvelousnoman wrote:@aerobalag Yes, Maybe because I am genuine student and there is not a single thing in my application to be doubted about.I am waiting for the decision as they have said they will take decision in the coming days as soon as possible.So I hope so that my documents will come back soon.Have you applied for tier 4 student visa? and is there anything you have to doubt in your documentation or interview?
Well I submitted my documents on the 13th of July, and have not heard back from UKVI since an ECO was assigned on the 20th. I hold an offer from one of the top universities in the UK, and there is absolutely nothing controversial about my application. The interview was a breeze. So, I doubt the delays have anything to do with someone being more genuine than another, but rather a result of UKVI's decision to move all visa processing from regional centres (Chennai, Manilla etc.) to sheffield causing a bottleneck effect.

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Post by aerobalag » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:33 am

Mugatiya26 wrote:
Well I submitted my documents on the 13th of July, and have not heard back from UKVI since an ECO was assigned on the 20th. I hold an offer from one of the top universities in the UK, and there is absolutely nothing controversial about my application. The interview was a breeze. So, I doubt the delays have anything to do with someone being more genuine than another, but rather a result of UKVI's decision to move all visa processing from regional centres (Chennai, Manilla etc.) to sheffield causing a bottleneck effect.
why they are not processing it in Chennai?

Mugatiya26
Sri Lanka

Post by Mugatiya26 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:37 am

aerobalag wrote:
Mugatiya26 wrote:
Not exactly sure, but I think it helps them document the arrivals better. The Home office is under a lot of pressure in the post-brexit era to control immigration. The recent terror incidents there could also have been a reason.

marvelousnoman
Newly Registered

Post by marvelousnoman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:44 am

aerobalag wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yes u r very genuine student...as u r so genuine u will get reply very soon
all the best bro
I am not sure about this thing so if the case is more clearer than it is more helpful for the ECO to take decision as soon as possible.Overall they aik to return the passport in 15 days but now adays due to lot of pressure on them this is occurring.I have applied from ISLAMABAD/Pakistan and I don't know but my case is taken by SHEFFO and they are dealing with it.And the other thing is I don't know how to track my application online I found a link but there I don't know which number to put as GWF number oh IHS number is not working.If someone knows please tell me about it.Thanks.

marvelousnoman
Newly Registered

Post by marvelousnoman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:47 am

aerobalag wrote:
Mugatiya26 wrote:
I received the emails from sheffo and I am pretty sure they got m case and now they will take decision and I'll keep you people in touch if I got any reply back from them.Hope that everyone's visa will come soon because it is little worrying as the course is starting soon.

Razbi

Re: UK Tier 4 visa They are asking for some more days for decsn

Post by Razbi » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:12 pm

marvelousnoman wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:26 am
Hello, I am from Pakistan. I have applied for UK tier 4 general student visa and interviewed on Thursday 27th july,2017.And I got the email from sheffo on 4th August that they will take decision as it is forwarded to UK visa officer.Now on friday 18th August I received the following email from the sheffo:-Dear NOMAN ,

Kind Regards,

I applied from isb pakistan on 24th july only received one email of acknowledgmnt from sheffield nothing after that..

marvelousnoman
Newly Registered

Post by marvelousnoman » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am

Razbi wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:12 pm
marvelousnoman wrote:

Kind Regards,

I applied from isb pakistan on 24th july only received one email of acknowledgmnt from sheffield nothing after that..
Razbi can you share your instagram or any social account to I can get into touch with you as you've applied 3 days before me.And can you clear me that the same email I got you've also got that email and when you've received.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:28 am

marvelousnoman wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am
Razbi can you share your instagram or any social account to I can get into touch with you as you've applied 3 days before me.And can you clear me that the same email I got you've also got that email and when you've received.
Members are NOT permitted to post ANY personal or social media contact information. Any such information will be deleted and the users issued with a final warning.

I strongly suggest you read the forum rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:20 am

No i just recieved only one email stating that application is currently being prepared for ECO on 28july nothing after that..Did ypu check ypur status on line?

marvelousnoman
Newly Registered

Post by marvelousnoman » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:35 am

Razbi wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:20 am
No i just recieved only one email stating that application is currently being prepared for ECO on 28july nothing after that..Did ypu check ypur status on line?
Hey bro, I received the following email from the SHEFFO that I have mentioned in the post. I don't know how to check my application status online.If you know the method kindly guide me so that it will be helpful for me in tracking my application.Waiting for yor response.

ashehzi

Post by ashehzi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:46 am

Hi,

My sister also applied around mid july and like someone said, she is also a genuine student. She did call Gerrys in ISB, PK and they said it is more time this time. However, one of her friends got visa in 15 days as her classes were starting in mid Aug. My sister classes are starting 25-Sep-17, so we are expecting that we will hear something on or after 25-Aug. Lets see what happens.

Good luck to everyone.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:49 am

If this topic is going to turn into another long running 'any updates', 'when did you apply' etc topic, it will be locked. The OP in this topic asked a very specific question and advice.

Please continue general application discussion in one of the links below.

uk-tier-4-student-visas/tier-4-general- ... 8-140.html

uk-tier-4-student-visas/2nd-interview-t ... 7-100.html

uk-tier-4-student-visas/visa-processing ... 0-100.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marvelousnoman
Newly Registered

Post by marvelousnoman » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:53 am

ashehzi wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:46 am
Hi,

My sister also applied around mid july and like someone said, she is also a genuine student. She did call Gerrys in ISB, PK and they said it is more time this time. However, one of her friends got visa in 15 days as her classes were starting in mid Aug. My sister classes are starting 25-Sep-17, so we are expecting that we will hear something on or after 25-Aug. Lets see what happens.

Good luck to everyone.
Thank you sm for your telling and guidance.My classes are starting 11-sep-2017.So, I think you are right.They send the passport back regarding to the starting date of the course.I am also expecting that in this week maybe i'll get my visa.Lets see what will happen and Good luck to your sister and everyone applied for visa.

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:58 am

marvelousnoman wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:35 am
Razbi wrote:
Hey bro, I received the following email from the SHEFFO that I have mentioned in the post. I don't know how to check my application status online.If you know the method kindly guide me so that it will be helpful for me in tracking my application.Waiting for yor response.
https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

marvelousnoman
Newly Registered

Post by marvelousnoman » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:44 pm

Razbi wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:58 am
marvelousnoman wrote:
Razbi wrote:
Bro, I have gone through this page already I have tried putting every document number but it doesn't shows any results.Saying no match found.Can you please tell me what we have to put in the reference number like you do check ? thanks

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:40 pm

marvelousnoman wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:44 pm
Razbi wrote:
marvelousnoman wrote:
Razbi wrote:
Bro, I have gone through this page already I have tried putting every document number but it doesn't shows any results.Saying no match found.Can you please tell me what we have to put in the reference number like you do check ? thanks

Mine comes as unrecognized as decision is not done on my application yet...I check it with GWF0******..
i read somewhere where gwf no was coming unrecognised and ihs refernc no shows decision is being done...
So better check it with both numbers.

marvelousnoman
Newly Registered

Post by marvelousnoman » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Razbi wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:40 pm
marvelousnoman wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:44 pm
Razbi wrote:
marvelousnoman wrote:

Mine comes as unrecognized as decision is not done on my application yet...I check it with GWF0******..
i read somewhere where gwf no was coming unrecognised and ihs refernc no shows decision is being done...
So better check it with both numbers.
I have tried with both the numbers but still it is unrecognized.Now I think they have not made a decision yet.So we have to be patient for the decision to be made and please inform if you hear anything from UKVI or when you're decision is been made.

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Hope to hear anything from them in next week inshAllah

marvelousnoman
Newly Registered

Post by marvelousnoman » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:15 am

In sha Allah

Nabeel Ahmed
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Nabeel Ahmed » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Hello Everyone !
My name is Nabeel, i have filed my tier 4 general student visa application at the gerry's Islamabad on 18th July 2017 and received an acknowledgement email from Visainfo.shefo on 19th July about my application being considered.
I am yet to receive any word on my Applicaation and today is 30th August!
This delay is so worrying please make it quick we have to purchase tickets too and some shopping ofcourse.

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:45 pm

marvelousnoman wrote:

Kind Regards,

Did you get the decision?