ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision made...not returned (advice needed)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dawn1
Newly Registered

Decision made...not returned (advice needed)

Post by dawn1 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Just to give a little background.
I sent my application for spouse visa (priority) since May, I waited impatiently for 61 days, got MP involved after 30 days and he was not helpful. A decision was made on August 7th (via the online tracker), I got a "request for courier return" email on the 9th. On the 10th, received another email that the request was sent in error because I had purchased a one through VFS premium service when i submitted my application. I was then sent a decision email and DHL tracker which hasn't worked since...

Yesterday was the 10th day since a decision and so I could official escalate via the paid helpline. They have said the reply can take up to 15 days. My husband was very firm with them and they said that they would make sure it was sent with priority but I have no fate in them. I have seen a few people with a similar issue on here but they have all gone quiet now. What should I do because I feel so hopeless, just when i thought the wait was over...to even think about waiting another 15 days is breaking me. Should i get MP involved? Seek legal advice?