ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk rule about jobs

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: uk rule about jobs

Post by heyaheya » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:00 pm

HI all, Just couple of questions here .. I was reading guidance policy and it says as under at page number 73. what made me curious is bold blue color.. it says must be paid fees. so that means now we can download CAR from companies house and have to order one. please experts put some light on it.

1. Current appointment report/filing history page from Companies House
A25. You must obtain the report/filing history from Companies House, for a fee, and send it
with your application. These documents show when you became a director of a company. This
will be the same document for a new business as for those becoming directors of an existing
business. For more information on registration with Companies House, please see the
Companies House section of GOV.UK
2. on application form table 3b1 it will be my company name number accounts yes/ no etc but where it says amount of investment less the value of accomodation ... i will just right 50,000 pound and date when it has been invested in the business.. as i dont have any property.
3. on table 3b1 it says total column ...... shall i just leave this row blank.
many many thanks.
4. what date did u begin submitting real time information to hmrc ? is this the date the first month my paye was submitted for the month. for example my first wages as a director went on march 5th 2015 for the month of feburary. as my paye submission date is 3rd of every month for previous month , or is it registration date.

Many many thanku for your time and consideration..
regards,

regards,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:08 pm

heyaheya wrote:HI all, Just couple of questions here .. I was reading guidance policy and it says as under at page number 73. what made me curious is bold blue color.. it says must be paid fees. so that means now we can download CAR from companies house and have to order one. please experts put some light on it.

1. Current appointment report/filing history page from Companies House
A25. You must obtain the report/filing history from Companies House, for a fee, and send it
with your application. These documents show when you became a director of a company. This
will be the same document for a new business as for those becoming directors of an existing
business. For more information on registration with Companies House, please see the
Companies House section of GOV.UK
That is correct. You need to order it for a fee from companies house. The fee is currently £0.00
heyaheya wrote:2. on application form table 3b1 it will be my company name number accounts yes/ no etc but where it says amount of investment less the value of accomodation ... i will just right 50,000 pound and date when it has been invested in the business.. as i dont have any property.
Correct.
heyaheya wrote:3. on table 3b1 it says total column ...... shall i just leave this row blank.
many many thanks.
Put the total for the column in here - which is £50,000 in your case.
heyaheya wrote:4. what date did u begin submitting real time information to hmrc ? is this the date the first month my paye was submitted for the month. for example my first wages as a director went on march 5th 2015 for the month of feburary. as my paye submission date is 3rd of every month for previous month , or is it registration date.

Many many thanku for your time and consideration..
regards,

regards,
First submission date
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:06 am

kool thanks alot for your reply marcnath,
i have another question here please help me all experts.

can i join these part timers to form one full time job .. I am pre april 2014

the scenario is like this.

A. 3 months part time left
B. 6 months part time left
C. 2 months par time left
D. 3 months part time left
E. 8 months part time (still working will be 8 months by the time i will apply for my extension)
F. 4 months part time left
G. 4 months part time (still working will be 4 months by the time i will apply for my extension)

can i somehow form one job out of them .. being less complicated for case worker.

Many thanks,
with best regards,
Last edited by heyaheya on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:08 am

heyaheya wrote:kool thanks alot for your reply marcnath,
i have another question here please help me all experts.

can i join these part timers to form one full time job .. I am pre april 2014

the scenario is like this.

A. 3 months part time left
B. 6 months part time left
C. 2 months par time left
D. 3 months part time left
E. 8 months part time (still working will be 8 months by the time i will apply for my extension)
F. 4 months part time left
G. 4 months part time (still working will be 8 months by the time i will apply for my extension)

can i somehow form one job out of them .. being less complicated for case worker.

Many thanks,
with best regards,

Give specific dates and hours worked per week

in your earlier post you had three FT workers that would meet the requirement - what changed ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:24 am

A. 3 months part time left 24 hours/ week, 01/07/2015 to 05/10/2015
B. 6 months part time left 18 hours/ week 06/10/2015 to 05/04/2016
C. 2 months par time left 16 hours/ week 06/02/2016 to 05/04/2016
D. 3 months part time left 18 hours/ week 06/01/2017 to 05/04/2017
E. 8 months part time 16 hours /week, 06/02/2017 (still working will be 8 months by the time i will apply for my extension)
F. 4 months part time left 24 hours/week 06/02/2017 to 05/07/2017
G. 4 months part time 16 hours/week (still working will be 4 months by the time i will apply for my extension) 06/06/2017

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:45 am

YES MARCHNATH ..
you are right i did have them
and nothing has changed. i am jus worried they are BR codes.. this is thr second job ( they have part time jobes elsewhere) .. so dont u think this will be a problem. so i was thinking to join all these par timers .... plus one of those full timers wages i changed at the end when they were not working according to what was expected from them. for example i was paying him 9.70 and then i brought it down to minimun wage rate...
please guide ..if its still okay i would go with them as previously discussed.

all experts please any reply will be appreciated

best reagrds,
many thanks,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:17 am

heyaheya wrote:A. 3 months part time left 24 hours/ week, 01/07/2015 to 05/10/2015
B. 6 months part time left 18 hours/ week 06/10/2015 to 05/04/2016
C. 2 months par time left 16 hours/ week 06/02/2016 to 05/04/2016
D. 3 months part time left 18 hours/ week 06/01/2017 to 05/04/2017
E. 8 months part time 16 hours /week, 06/02/2017 (still working will be 8 months by the time i will apply for my extension)
F. 4 months part time left 24 hours/week 06/02/2017 to 05/07/2017
G. 4 months part time 16 hours/week (still working will be 4 months by the time i will apply for my extension) 06/06/2017
Job 1 - A, B & D - 1 PT Job 12 months
Job 2 - E - PT Job 8 months
Job 3 - F PT Job 4 months

is one combination that should work. There could be many more. Key thing would be to just separate jobs out so there are no overlapping employees within one job.

I don't think the FT'ers having PT jobs is a negative. As long as they are genuine and you are not doing anything fraudulent like keeping them on payroll when they are not actually working (given that you have so many employees, I don't think that is the case anyway), HO can't refuse points on those FT workers just because they have another PT job.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:15 pm

thanku marchnath for ur reply ,
so what would u suggest i should go with my full timers .. is better option . and i should not worry bout anything else. as we discussed couple of weeks back that although they all have left job but still i have workers working so can atlest send the fps and explain in cover letter. as if they want current employees details i can certainly send them.

thank again for ur help ... loads of prayers for u .

regards,

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:19 am

SHARE CAPITAL

Authorised:
50000 Ordinary Shares of £1 each £50,000

Allotted & Fully Paid 50,000

The details of shareholding are as follows:
M xxxxxxx 50,000 Paid Ordinary shares, nominal value £1 each, Total Value £50,000.00
M xxxxxxxxx has invested £50,000 in the company.

that's how it shows in my account by my name .. is it good enough. as I have seen smbody got rejected on this point made me worried. what about purchase date ... where can we put purchase date. and how bout list of shareholders. and what is company’s register of members from company house??? please experts guide me through ..

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:04 pm

Yes, it was a bit concerning that a Visa was rejected even though this information was provided.
But the reason given was lack of AR01, which is not a document used now.
So, it is still not clear what the rationale was or what the applicant did on his reapplication.
As per the guidelines, you requirements are met.
The requirement is
the business accounts must show the shareholders, the amount and value of the shares (on the date of purchase)
So, if you change
Allotted & Fully Paid 50,000
to
Allotted & Fully Paid 50,000 on xx.yy.20xx

that should meet the requirement.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:49 pm

thanku marchnath for ur reply,

so date will be the purchase date will be the day I actually transferred money from my personal acc to business acc.. that will be the date of purchase.

in my confirmation statement which i did in January 2017 says number allotted £50,000, aggregate nominal value 50,000 etc ... so am i okay here if i just put the date i actually transferred the money on accounts for 2016- 2017.

NAME OF SHAREHOLDERS list as someone said even u r single director u still have to list the names. so am i okay here with that

many thanks for ur cooperation and support.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:58 pm

You need to have the list of shareholders.
But if it is clear that you are the only shareholder with 100% of the shareholding, then your name is the full list of shareholders

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:45 pm

and please marchnath u can tell what will be the date of purchase ... the day i transfered money from personal to business bank account, please many thanks,

best regards,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Yes the date of funds transfer should work

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:07 pm

helllo, Hope all of u are fine. Please i am bit stressing out as i dunoo how to arrange these documents in order. i have decided to section them according to application form sections.. but still not sure how it will be better for cw ..!! please any advise would be helpful. and u know last section on application where it says check-list what are u sending and points claimed.. it is too small space how can i write everything in that space ..please please advise all experts ...

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:36 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:07 pm
helllo, Hope all of u are fine. Please i am bit stressing out as i dunoo how to arrange these documents in order. i have decided to section them according to application form sections.. but still not sure how it will be better for cw ..!! please any advise would be helpful. and u know last section on application where it says check-list what are u sending and points claimed.. it is too small space how can i write everything in that space ..please please advise all experts ...
The way I did it was organise it as per the points to be granted. So, the CW can look at one set of documents, award the points and move on to the next (it is the same as the application, so you should be ok)
The last section on check list is there more to help you rather than the CW. You can make multiple copies of the sheet or just write See Document A and so under the Documents Provided column and add Document A, B, etc. separately with the full list of documents.
Don't get stressed.

Good luck with your application.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 pm

thanku so much marchnath for quick reply and wishes.. ur star.. i am jus stress as u never know bout UKVI.. i am just trying to make it as simple as i can .. and not over load my application with all papers.. thanks again ... :) :) :)

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi evybody, m just confused what shall i do with my job creation folder.
1.Shall i put rti submissions in one plastic walllet or shall i put in each employees wallet all rti submission which belongs to them and likewise for all job points i am claiming.
2. The employees for whom i am not claiming points what about them. As marchnath we discussed in my earlier post these employees which i am cLaiming points for are making exactly 24 months full time. Which looks suspicious and they have left the jobs already. But then 2,3 employees replaced them and i still have two full time jobs. I will write in cover letter that i still have 2 full time jobs. But still shall i just send rti submissions saperately for all 3 years. Please please tell me.
3. And one more query please so jus rti submission( which shows start and leaving date).
Passport copies
And payslips are needed to get points for job creation and nothing else. I read in guidance policy but m asking again as i have seen ppl sending payment records .which i think is end of the year where it tells how many ppl and how much tax they paid and net pay i guess. I shall post it as attachemnt to get clear picture. Plzzz all help me in this .. this is area which is confusing .

Please please guys any answer will be appreciated.
Regards

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:01 pm

i have few more question regarding the form .. page number 43 section L. do u wish us to take ur date of entry into the uk as your specified date,,
then L4 PLEASE tick to confirm you have provided the appropriate evidence to demonstrate your registeration. so i will tick companies house documentation

section M1 will be just director of the company
I am confused bout M2. as it would be both companies house and Hm revenue ( ct600) or jus companies house.

please please tell me this and what is the document to show the address of ur company from companies house which they are saying through out guidance policy .. is it same CAR.. or something else.. please please let me know ,

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:45 am

marchnath and zimba, cr001 please if u can put some light on my questions please.. i will be really grateful to u .. many thanks . m sorry for asking too many questions.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:39 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:52 pm
Hi evybody, m just confused what shall i do with my job creation folder.
1.Shall i put rti submissions in one plastic walllet or shall i put in each employees wallet all rti submission which belongs to them and likewise for all job points i am claiming.
2. The employees for whom i am not claiming points what about them. As marchnath we discussed in my earlier post these employees which i am cLaiming points for are making exactly 24 months full time. Which looks suspicious and they have left the jobs already. But then 2,3 employees replaced them and i still have two full time jobs. I will write in cover letter that i still have 2 full time jobs. But still shall i just send rti submissions saperately for all 3 years. Please please tell me.
3. And one more query please so jus rti submission( which shows start and leaving date).
Passport copies
And payslips are needed to get points for job creation and nothing else. I read in guidance policy but m asking again as i have seen ppl sending payment records .which i think is end of the year where it tells how many ppl and how much tax they paid and net pay i guess. I shall post it as attachemnt to get clear picture. Plzzz all help me in this .. this is area which is confusing .

Please please guys any answer will be appreciated.
Regards
There are no right and wrong answers.

For every person who has sent additional documents and got approval, I am sure there are many who have sent exactly the required documents and got approval (I am one of those).

Do whatever makes you less stressed out.

You are active in this forum and clearly read most of the posts.

So if you are still asking this question, I think you will be more comfortable sending more documents than less - so do that. But that is just my guess.

I think it is important to organise documents clearly as per the attributes. Put all the extra documents you want to send in a separate section.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:01 pm
i have few more question regarding the form .. page number 43 section L. do u wish us to take ur date of entry into the uk as your specified date,,
then L4 PLEASE tick to confirm you have provided the appropriate evidence to demonstrate your registeration. so i will tick companies house documentation

section M1 will be just director of the company
I am confused bout M2. as it would be both companies house and Hm revenue ( ct600) or jus companies house.

please please tell me this and what is the document to show the address of ur company from companies house which they are saying through out guidance policy .. is it same CAR.. or something else.. please please let me know ,
ok about L4
M2 is related to M1, so companies house
Any companies house document including CAR will meet the address requirement

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:06 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 pm
L. do u wish us to take ur date of entry into the uk as your specified date
THANKU so very much for ur time and answer...L1 .. would it be no or yes ........!!!!! as far as i think it will be no for 50 k and yes for 20,000k applicants ... just confirming... many thanks.. bless u

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:14 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:06 pm
marcnath wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 pm
L. do u wish us to take ur date of entry into the uk as your specified date
THANKU so very much for ur time and answer...L1 .. would it be no or yes ........!!!!! as far as i think it will be no for 50 k and yes for 20,000k applicants ... just confirming... many thanks.. bless u
Depends on what you need.

This is primarily used to determine the requirement of initial registration within 6 months - whether you need that 6 months to start from the date of grant of Visa or from the date you came into the country

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:35 pm

so
Last edited by heyaheya on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.