ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent Child visa application questions

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lkv
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Dependent Child visa application questions

Post by lkv » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:44 am

Hi ,
I came to UK in last week of May-2017 along my wife.Now I am planning to apply visa for my KID who is in india.I am staying at my cousin house now which is 4-bedroom house and will continue stay here for few more months.In this case I will not have neither rental agreement nor council tax receipt.
What needs to be done in my case for address proof.
And instead of bank statement - proof funds for maintenance of dependant ,can I get letter from my employer for the same?

manorana2009
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 Dependent Child visa application questions

Post by manorana2009 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:10 pm

In your case ask the landlord to provide a NOC letter if you and your kids will going to stay in your cousin house.

For proof of funds: if you cannot show u can ask your employer. Make sure your employer is
Is A rated
Thanks

Rambo_ILR
India

Post by Rambo_ILR » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi

I am in similar situation – my wife already have tier 2 g visa but want to apply for my kid’s visa from India

I recently moved home for new job and it’s a one bed flat – But the tenancy agreement is only on my name

Would they question about this? Or do I need to get a letter from landlord?

Thanks

lkv
Newly Registered

Post by lkv » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:43 pm

manorana2009 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:10 pm
In your case ask the landlord to provide a NOC letter if you and your kids will going to stay in your cousin house.

For proof of funds: if you cannot show u can ask your employer. Make sure your employer is
Is A rated
Thanks
Thanks for reply.My employer is A rated sponsor and he will letter .
One more question I have.I am not planning to go india for my KID's document submission.Can I send my In-law(My kid grandfather) with my authorization letter for document submission at VFS Global Centre.
If everything goes fine and if I my kid gets visa,Can she travel with any person coming to UK on Visitor visa(Actaully my kid grandfather is coming to UK to her daughter house on visitor visa).

manorana2009
United Kingdom

Post by manorana2009 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:48 pm

Hi
Yeah that should be fine.
Also provide any documents to proof the relationship between them when they will coming to UK. Some time during the immigration check they might ask.
Thanks
Manoj

manorana2009
United Kingdom

Post by manorana2009 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:14 pm

Rambo_ILR wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:29 pm
Hi

I am in similar situation – my wife already have tier 2 g visa but want to apply for my kid’s visa from India

I recently moved home for new job and it’s a one bed flat – But the tenancy agreement is only on my name

Would they question about this? Or do I need to get a letter from landlord?

Thanks
Letter from landlord should be enough. But bare in mind visa officier might think one room bed not enough with the kids. The place might be small. He may refuse the application.

Thanks

lkv
Newly Registered

Post by lkv » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:15 pm

manorana2009 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:48 pm
Hi
Yeah that should be fine.
Also provide any documents to proof the relationship between them when they will coming to UK. Some time during the immigration check they might ask.
Thanks
Manoj
many thanks for reply and information