ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) delay

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kgemini44
Newly Registered

DIRECTOR LOAN AGREEMENT AND MANY TRANSACTIONS

Post by kgemini44 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:59 pm

HELLO,

I made investments in small transactions from 2014-2017 and transferred almost 100K. Can i make only three director loan agreements stating each year, in example for year 2014 one letter only stating all the transactions made in that year and so on for year 2015, 2016 and 17?

This way I will only produce 4 director loan agreements. Is this sound fine?

Thank you
Chaudhary.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: DIRECTOR LOAN AGREEMENT AND MANY TRANSACTIONS

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Sure, it is ok. You can even do just one DL covering the full amount. No restrictions.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Zahid Muhammad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Zahid Muhammad » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:53 pm

Hi
I am new on this forum is there anyone can help me out I am on 200k catagory I have one question I have applied my extension three months ago.I have invested 230k in my business but I send home office 200k directors loan agreement whatever I initially made I want to know that should I need to send the 30k directors loan agreement seperate or 200k directors loan agreement is enough.if anyone senior can help me I will really appreciate .
Thanx

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:46 am

Zahid Muhammad wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:53 pm
Hi
I am new on this forum is there anyone can help me out I am on 200k catagory I have one question I have applied my extension three months ago.I have invested 230k in my business but I send home office 200k directors loan agreement whatever I initially made I want to know that should I need to send the 30k directors loan agreement seperate or 200k directors loan agreement is enough.if anyone senior can help me I will really appreciate .
Thanx
It is sufficient to have sent the 200K DL
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Zahid Muhammad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Zahid Muhammad » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:36 am

Thanx for your help
Could you please clear me that
1.my business accounts are showing investment is 230k.
2.my accountant letter showing that investment is 230k
3.invetment proof letter is showing i have invested 230k
Is 200k directors loan is still enough which was made in 2014.
And another 30k directors loan agreement I made in 2016 .when I saw that to 200k is not enough for my company but I send them only 200k directors loan agreement .i did not send them other 30k agreement.please help me according to this.
I will appreciate for your kind help

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:28 am

It does not matter.
The requirement is only evidence for 200K - so they can't refuse you points.
It may raise questions and they may interview you or they may ask for more information, but they can't refuse because there is a discrepancy between your accounts and the DL you have submitted.
For all they know, you have a separate DL for the 30K - you just did not submit it because it was not needed.
But if it will help ease your mind, you can always send in the additional 30K DL - it will have no negative effect on your application.

Zahid Muhammad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Zahid Muhammad » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:39 am

Thank you so much for your help

Zahid Muhammad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) delay

Post by Zahid Muhammad » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:38 am

Hi everyone
Is there any senior can help me I have applied my tier1 extension 5 months ago.after biometric and complex letter there is no news.i need a senior help should I need to send them extra documents or should I have to involve the local MP or should I have to wait.i will appreciate if someone can help me .thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) delay

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:55 pm

Zahid Muhammad wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:38 am
Hi everyone
Is there any senior can help me I have applied my tier1 extension 5 months ago.after biometric and complex letter there is no news.i need a senior help should I need to send them extra documents or should I have to involve the local MP or should I have to wait.i will appreciate if someone can help me .thanks
Do not bump old threads. Members are advised to wait to hear back from HO. :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice