ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TheVillager
Newly Registered

Re: Check the status of your application online - New servic

Post by TheVillager » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:26 pm

TheVillager wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:28 pm
I applied on 20 Mar (Family application via NCS - Naturalisation + passports). On 13 Jul with my application Case ID (2xxx), the status said 'Decided'. Subsequently my wife and child got their decision letters. The "Our Ref" starting with the first letter of the surname said "Awaiting Decision" as on 25 May. I'm awaiting my decision letter and it's been more than a month. Since yesterday, querying on the "Our Ref" results in a 'reference not valid'. I've been phoning the Home Office for the past few weeks to check if this a case of missing documentation or my application still under process. They haven't given any update. Highly frustrating as it's been nearly 5 months since the date of application. Any one else in a similar situation?
I found out from HMPO that my application is approved as the status with them was 'ceremony pending'. They couldn't provide more information about why I didn't get my approval letter. Newham council hasn't received anything from the Home Office and the Home Office contact centre itself has not been useful. They keep escalating to the case officer but I don't get any calls/emails. This has been happening for 1.5 months now. I've emailed the nationalityenquiries and furthernationalityenquiries inboxes but to no avail. Is there any other email address or phone number which I can try? Thanks

DEEPAM
United Kingdom

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by DEEPAM » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:44 am

Send them a letter with all your details through post, most of the times they will respond within 10 days.

Jegz82
Newly Registered

Post by Jegz82 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:47 am

lilightte wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:08 pm
Jegz82 wrote:Hi Guys,

I applied in Nov 2016 for citizenship, been 9 months now, I chased them a quite a few times, and they told me to simply wait and not to contact them again! still waiting !!
Online tracker is not recognising my reference number or BRP number now.
Is anyone else facing any issues with the online tracker?
What could be delaying my application? I have a clear and clean records in my opinion :)
Thanks in advance
Im exactly the same as you Jegz. I've applied at the same time as well still no update and both my reference number are not recognised anymore :/
its very depressing to wait this long without knowing why there has to be a delay, I'm thinking of sending a SAR form in few weeks, I read in one of the topic, someone said it worked for them, will update you if that worked for me!

Fan20
Newly Registered

Post by Fan20 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:04 am

At what time/times of the day, can the status change?

freeman14
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by freeman14 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:07 am

90% of the time after 12PM

cunny
Newly Registered

Post by cunny » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:20 pm

My case was also decided on 23 june 2017

But they send the decision letter to my old address.

I have sent e-mails to further nationalties i am still waiting for a reply.

I have rang the home office and there customer services are of no help.

I am at a loss as to what to do next.

freeman14
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by freeman14 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:27 pm

cunny wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:20 pm
My case was also decided on 23 june 2017

But they send the decision letter to my old address.

I have sent e-mails to further nationalties i am still waiting for a reply.

I have rang the home office and there customer services are of no help.

I am at a loss as to what to do next.
When you spoke to them on phone cant you just request a email copy of the letter. Many people of done that

stnicholas
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by stnicholas » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:31 pm

Moving very slow...I applied on 20 of April and still on "awaiting decision from 25 of may".Over 4 months now.

cunny
Newly Registered

Post by cunny » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi all,

I have send them an e-mail today asking if they can send it to me by e-mail.

I am waiting to see if they are going to respond

kashish
India

Post by kashish » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:18 am

Hi all,
I have applied dependent visa for my new born baby on 2nd July and have submitted the brp enrollment too.
I havent received any email or msg yet regarding the decision.
I am soo stressed as i am travelling to india with my baby nxt month sept and we are still waiting for my baby's visa.
Could anyone please suggest how can i get to know my baby's visa status?
I have tried the online service which says ref not found. I have tried using his case ref no, nhs survharge ref, payment ref but nothing seems working. Is there any phone number or email where i can know the status?
Plss suggest.

Thanks in advance.

kashish
India

Post by kashish » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:21 am

Touchtoks wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:14 pm
Touchtoks wrote:
Nav74 wrote:Hi all, all of my Homeoffice Ref # saying not recognised. This is second week now. What should I do any advise will be appreciated. Thanks
Use the case id
When did u summit ur application, I summited mine feb14 I have to ask my mp to write to home office and I called office too they asked me for my email and phone number and date I summited my application that within five working day I will get back to me that is what the lady on the phone told me
What is the emailid and phone number pls? I need to call them .. still waiting for my baby's visa..😕

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:08 am

kashish wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:21 am
Touchtoks wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:14 pm
Touchtoks wrote:
Nav74 wrote:Hi all, all of my Homeoffice Ref # saying not recognised. This is second week now. What should I do any advise will be appreciated. Thanks
Use the case id
When did u summit ur application, I summited mine feb14 I have to ask my mp to write to home office and I called office too they asked me for my email and phone number and date I summited my application that within five working day I will get back to me that is what the lady on the phone told me
What is the emailid and phone number pls? I need to call them .. still waiting for my baby's visa..😕
Please post your questions in the Tier 2 Sub forum. This topic is for British Citizenship tracking.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ido
Newly Registered

Post by Ido » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:21 pm

Ido wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:21 am
For anyone still waiting. I applied on 28 April 2017 via ncs. Due to late Friday appointment and bank holiday my application got to H/O on 4th May. Got decided online status on 18th August. Said application decided and posted on 15th aug. Decided exactly 3 months after biometrics. Haven't got letter yet.
Small update. My daughter's passport just landed on my doormat this morning. No text saying it was being printed and no certificate of naturalisation yet. I still also haven't got my approval letter or any letter from home office or local council regarding my own application yet it was joint application. Home office works in mysterious ways.😀

Fan20
Newly Registered

Post by Fan20 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Any naturalisation cases decided today?

makeit
Newly Registered

Post by makeit » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Fan20 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:33 pm
Yes - online staus said DECIDED today. Applied 13/04/17.

mahasam

Post by mahasam » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:02 pm

makeit wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm
Fan20 wrote:
Yes - online staus said DECIDED today. Applied 13/04/17.
Still waiting, applied on 12/04/2017, bio done on 03/05/2017. :cry:

hadenough
United Kingdom

Post by hadenough » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi everyone,

Im very new to this. I have applied for my visa FLR (HRO) on the 6th of April. After a month I checked my status online it said "awaiting decision".

Now, after I got married in July and varied my application on the 16th of Aug, I tried to enter my caseID number (with and without the zero), reference number and the IHS number and it says "not recognized".

Does anybody know why this has happened?

Thanks alot guys!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:39 pm

hadenough wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:37 pm
Hi everyone,

Im very new to this. I have applied for my visa FLR (HRO) on the 6th of April. After a month I checked my status online it said "awaiting decision".

Now, after I got married in July and varied my application on the 16th of Aug, I tried to enter my caseID number (with and without the zero), reference number and the IHS number and it says "not recognized".

Does anybody know why this has happened?

Thanks alot guys!
Please post your question in the Family Immigration sub forum, link below. This topic and sub forum is only for British Citizenship applications and tracking.

immigration-for-family-members/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

TheVillager
Newly Registered

Post by TheVillager » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:46 pm

TheVillager wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:26 pm
TheVillager wrote:
I applied on 20 Mar (Family application via NCS - Naturalisation + passports). On 13 Jul with my application Case ID (2xxx), the status said 'Decided'. Subsequently my wife and child got their decision letters. The "Our Ref" starting with the first letter of the surname said "Awaiting Decision" as on 25 May. I'm awaiting my decision letter and it's been more than a month. Since yesterday, querying on the "Our Ref" results in a 'reference not valid'. I've been phoning the Home Office for the past few weeks to check if this a case of missing documentation or my application still under process. They haven't given any update. Highly frustrating as it's been nearly 5 months since the date of application. Any one else in a similar situation?
I found out from HMPO that my application is approved as the status with them was 'ceremony pending'. They couldn't provide more information about why I didn't get my approval letter. Newham council hasn't received anything from the Home Office and the Home Office contact centre itself has not been useful. They keep escalating to the case officer but I don't get any calls/emails. This has been happening for 1.5 months now. I've emailed the nationalityenquiries and furthernationalityenquiries inboxes but to no avail. Is there any other email address or phone number which I can try? Thanks
The Newham council confirmed today that they have received records regarding approval of my naturalisation from the Home Office. It looks like my calls and emails have made a difference and they have re-issued the letter of approval. Newham council however have recommended I don't book an appointment till I personally receive the approval letter - fingers crossed and waiting with bated breath. Hopefully I'll receive it in the next few days.

eryilmazhilmi
Mood:
Turkey

Post by eryilmazhilmi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Fan20 wrote:
Nope. Applied 26/04 Bio 13/5 . Gent who applied day after me had been decided last week . Home Office works in mysterious ways. The wait continues ......

TheVillager
Newly Registered

Post by TheVillager » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:59 pm

TheVillager wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:46 pm
TheVillager wrote:
TheVillager wrote:
The Newham council confirmed today that they have received records regarding approval of my naturalisation from the Home Office. It looks like my calls and emails have made a difference and they have re-issued the letter of approval. Newham council however have recommended I don't book an appointment till I personally receive the approval letter - fingers crossed and waiting with bated breath. Hopefully I'll receive it in the next few days.
I got the re-issued Home Office letter earlier today dated 16 Aug. I can book the ceremony appointment now... Big sigh of relief

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:18 pm

TheVillager wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:59 pm
TheVillager wrote:
TheVillager wrote:
TheVillager wrote:
I got the re-issued Home Office letter earlier today dated 16 Aug. I can book the ceremony appointment now... Big sigh of relief
Congratulations !!!!!! :D

TheVillager
Newly Registered

Post by TheVillager » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:26 pm

Arshsam wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:18 pm
TheVillager wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:59 pm
TheVillager wrote:
TheVillager wrote:

Congratulations !!!!!! :D
Thanks Arshsam. Moral of the story for others is that it's necessary to be relentless when following up with the Home Office. Try all medium possible - I was a week away from going to my local MP.

ixy7799
United Kingdom

Post by ixy7799 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:44 am

Hi,

I applied for my fiancé to come over , biometrics done on 1/5/2107. all documents received by Sheffield on 22/5/2017.

The tracker still says Gwf number not recognised. Am I using the correct site and ref number. From other threads I am seeing others have received statuses like "open"
And "awaiting decision "

Please help - I've had to reschedule my wedding your to this
stnicholas wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:31 pm
Moving very slow...I applied on 20 of April and still on "awaiting decision from 25 of may".Over 4 months now.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:04 am

ixy7799 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:44 am
Hi,

I applied for my fiancé to come over , biometrics done on 1/5/2107. all documents received by Sheffield on 22/5/2017.

The tracker still says Gwf number not recognised. Am I using the correct site and ref number. From other threads I am seeing others have received statuses like "open"
And "awaiting decision "

Please help - I've had to reschedule my wedding your to this
stnicholas wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:31 pm
This topic is for BRITISH CITIZENSHIP application checking and NOT for spouse/fiance visas. Please continue in the topics you are already posting in in the Family Immigration sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)