ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension or Accelerated Visa Route

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kgemini44
Newly Registered

Accelerated visa route and my employees

Post by kgemini44 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello,

I am silent watcher on this website since long time and found it very useful but this problem is something no one ever asked.

I need help of Guru's and expert's on this forum which might be very easy for you to sort out but for me its kinda complex. I want to apply end of this month but still not sure if i can go for accelerated route on 10 employee bases.

I tried my best to explain the situation in mentioned image URL, I am not sure if posting image url allowed here or not.

https://ibb.co/nLTmHQ

To explain further: I hired employees in two companies. When someone left the company i replaced the position with another. However number 5 employee in company one (as in image) gave me two months GAP to fill the position.

But the question is as I hired employees for more than 12 months, even one employee for 2 years and also I hire employees for extra months. Can i count those extra months to cover the GAP ?

Please help me with my situation here.

Thanks,
Chaudhary.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Accelerated visa route and my employees

Post by marcnath » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:48 pm

kgemini44 wrote:Hello,

I am silent watcher on this website since long time and found it very useful but this problem is something no one ever asked.

I need help of Guru's and expert's on this forum which might be very easy for you to sort out but for me its kinda complex. I want to apply end of this month but still not sure if i can go for accelerated route on 10 employee bases.

I tried my best to explain the situation in mentioned image URL, I am not sure if posting image url allowed here or not.

https://ibb.co/nLTmHQ

To explain further: I hired employees in two companies. When someone left the company i replaced the position with another. However number 5 employee in company one (as in image) gave me two months GAP to fill the position.

But the question is as I hired employees for more than 12 months, even one employee for 2 years and also I hire employees for extra months. Can i count those extra months to cover the GAP ?

Please help me with my situation here.

Thanks,
Chaudhary.
When did you apply for your VIsa ? Before or after 6 April 2014 ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

kgemini44
Newly Registered

Post by kgemini44 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:02 pm

Sorry my bad I forgot to mention I am POST APRIL Case. Applied in Jun.

Thanks.
Chaudhary.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:13 pm

kgemini44 wrote:
Sorry my bad I forgot to mention I am POST APRIL Case. Applied in Jun.

Thanks.
Chaudhary.
So, as per the rules you need 10 Jobs, each lasting 12 months.

It is not employees, but jobs - which means it depends on what the employees were doing and how you allocate them to the various jobs you had.

If Employee A in Company 2, for example, had a slightly different job after 12 months, you would easily meet the requirement.
Or if Employee B in Company 1 was doing the same job as Employee I and J for the 1st three months, before switching the same job Emp C was doing, then it should give you the one extra job you need.

My reading of the Immigration rules allows for those possibilities - HO can't evaluate the jobs. But I am not sure if it has actually been tested - the post April extensions are only starting to happen now
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

kgemini44
Newly Registered

Post by kgemini44 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:18 pm

marcnath wrote:
So, as per the rules you need 10 Jobs, each lasting 12 months.

It is not employees, but jobs - which means it depends on what the employees were doing and how you allocate them to the various jobs you had.

If Employee A in Company 2, for example, had a slightly different job after 12 months, you would easily meet the requirement.
Or if Employee B in Company 1 was doing the same job as Employee I and J for the 1st three months, before switching the same job Emp C was doing, then it should give you the one extra job you need.

My reading of the Immigration rules allows for those possibilities - HO can't evaluate the jobs. But I am not sure if it has actually been tested - the post April extensions are only starting to happen now
Thank you marcnath for your help.

kgemini44
Newly Registered

Extension or Accelerated Visa Route

Post by kgemini44 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Hello All,

Can we apply for Accelerated Route right after our extension?

BACKGROUND:
I have 10+ employees, few of them are from EU/EEA but one of these employees only has his Id Card and he never applied for passport, he also didn't applied his PR in UK yet.

Situation
With my case i am applying my 4 dependents as PBS applicants.

Fear
If they don't give me ILR on the bases of EU/EEA employees issue i will lose too much fee which i will pay for my application and my dependents.

Solutions
if i first apply for extension with my dependents and once we all get approval I apply only for myself on accelerated route ILR.

Question
After my ILR shall i must change my dependent status by applying new application or they can remain on PBS for next 2 years and then I will apply their ILR after 5 years on PBS?

Please i needs some expert advise to guide me to save £££££.

Thanks You.
Chaudhary.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Extension or Accelerated Visa Route

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Please keep your questions in one topic, now merged with your previous Accelerated Route topic.

Your dependents can continue on their current visas and extend them if needed till they meet the requirements for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:03 pm

Once you get your extension, you need to have had 24 months of employment during the extension period before you can apply for ILR.

kgemini44
Newly Registered

Post by kgemini44 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:11 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:03 pm
Once you get your extension, you need to have had 24 months of employment during the extension period before you can apply for ILR.
The best option then to try my luck and apply for accelerated route. It's too much fee and complex situation for EU employees.

Thank you Marcnath.