ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling to the UK, what do I bring?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

b1234567
Pakistan

Travelling to the UK, what do I bring?

Post by b1234567 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:31 am

Hello,

I am the sponsor to my wife. We applied for a spouse visa from Pakistan and she is going to collect her passport on Monday.

I'm just trying to stay prepared so I had a question regarding her coming to the UK.

Assuming the visa is granted, is there any special documents she must bring with her which she has to present in the U.K? Of course the passport and ID card will be with her anyway but aside from that is there anything else she needs?

I've read a few times that she needs her TB test certificate but I'm a little bit confused as I have that here with me in the UK as it was sent to Sheffield.

Any advice or input would be appreciated.

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Re: Travelling to the UK, what do I bring?

Post by walker » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:39 am

Nothing special other than the usual travel documents are really required.

A photocopy of her TB test just to be on the safe side should suffice and take the original with you when you go to collect from the airport.

b1234567
Pakistan

Re: Travelling to the UK, what do I bring?

Post by b1234567 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:57 am

Hello,

Great! Thanks for your help :)