ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) JR HEARING APPEAL !!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sagarpen
Newly Registered
India

FLR(FP) JR HEARING APPEAL !!

Post by Sagarpen » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello I need help !

Please please read and help me even little help will be appreciated. Don't ignore this. Your knowledge may be mine only hope.

My solicitor applied for flr(fp) unmarried partner 10 year route instead of FLR(M). Even though I was clearly meeting all requirement of FLR(m) 5 year route including her wages as well. He never admitted mistake because he said salary threshold wasn't met at the time of application. I didn't wanted to argue because that happened already now I want to focus what I can make it right.

Visa refused reason status not meeting Ex1. Or you can both move to india and live there.
No right of appeal within uk , but right of appeal from india given.

My solicitor advices for JR. waiting for hearing date now.

Never been overstay my visa brief info below

Came : 2009 as student
Extension: 2 (within uk, as student)

But now waiting for JR HEARING DATE and current visa has expired already.

What are my chances to win in court ?
Or what should I do ?

1. Shall I apply new application with FLR(m) but will they count this as overstay and refused under 2.2 overstay appendix A ?

2. Shall I go back india and reaply from there ? If I go back can they still refused under overstay ?

We been together since 6 year. She has got full time job here and plus she is going to buy business in couple of month.

Other thing they said EX.1 and if I am not wrong ex1 is for child but what about couple who can't have child because of medical reason ? How it's fair to put ex1 applied ?
Because she has been through such a surgery and doctor has to remove womb in past so we can't have child even if we wanted :(

Please help me out of this mess

I will be much appreciated.

Obie
Ireland

Re: FLR(FP) JR HEARING APPEAL !!

Post by Obie » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:01 pm

How long ago did they refuse you. Lawyer is wrong, you should have applied immediately.

You will have a good prospect of success, but his approach is wholly wrong, and his failure to accept wrong seems problematic.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors