ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form EU3

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aracati
Ireland

Form EU3

Post by aracati » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Hi all, quick resume of my situation.

I live in ireland for almost 6 years and half, holding stamp 4 for 5 years and half.

l got divorced, and my last visa was given because my daughter valid for 2 years.

this visa will expire in 2 months.

I have applied for Irish citizenship and I am waiting for the process.

I need renew my visa and I was thinking to apply for : Application for a Permanent Residence Card

related to the form: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Form%20E ... %20EU3.pdf

here my questions guys:

I am applying as a dependent of my daughter so;

what I need to do in these sections?
- Section 3 Activities of the EU citizen in the State ( she does not work she is only 5 )

- 3.8 Previous activities of the EU citizen in the State in the last 5 years ( she does not work she is only 5 )

Evidence of activities in the State
Please provide supporting documents for economic activities. Documents should pertain to the EU citizen only, as per Section
3 of this form, except where Section 1B has been used. ( she does not work she is only 5 )

EU Citizen
This declaration should be signed and dated by the European Union, EEA or Swiss citizen.
( how she will sign , she can't sign, should me the one to sign?) thank you

thank you.

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Form EU3

Post by Mal111 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:31 pm

you can not apply for permanent residence you should apply for retention (divorce) then apply for PR on your own rights.
if your daughter is Irish that's 2nd reason you cant apply as her dependent.
INIS says on website you should apply for retention first before to apply for PR 3rd reason.

thanks

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:37 pm

it amuses me how you carry along with all the question about your daughter whos only 5
how she will work
how she will sign

like justifications are required for a 5 year old to not being economically active in state :D :D

maybe you should write she buy very expensive toys so she is economically active :D :D :D

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:57 pm

also note when you apply for retention you will receive a temporary stamp if your documents are in order and complete and your case is genuine and that should solve your visa expiration issue

aracati
Ireland

Post by aracati » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:44 pm

Mal111 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:31 pm
you can not apply for permanent residence you should apply for retention (divorce) then apply for PR on your own rights.
if your daughter is Irish that's 2nd reason you cant apply as her dependent.
INIS says on website you should apply for retention first before to apply for PR 3rd reason.

thanks
thank you, what form I should complete for retention (divorce) ?

aracati
Ireland

Post by aracati » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:46 pm

Mal111 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:37 pm
it amuses me how you carry along with all the question about your daughter whos only 5
how she will work
how she will sign

like justifications are required for a 5 year old to not being economically active in state :D :D

maybe you should write she buy very expensive toys so she is economically active :D :D :D
as you can see I can choose my daugther as Relationship in the state:

1.13 Relationship to EU citizen (please tick)
Spouse
Partner
Divorced/Annulled
Other family dependant
Parent
Sibling
Child

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:59 pm

permanent residence is granted to individuals who has resided with eu citizen who's complying the regulations for a continues period of 5 year, your not applying for EU1
your entitlement to PR is based on your marriage to EU citizen with whom you apply the EU1 in the first place you can not claim the entitlement and change from relationship to relationship I-e ex wife to daughter.
also you have not advice on the citizenship of ur dauther if shes Irish ?
maybe you should wait for senior members to comment or seek legal help.

dupalsky

Post by dupalsky » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:08 pm

Hey Aracati,

You will have to give more information than you have given so far, if you want a reasonable input from members on here.

When did you get married?
When did get divorced?
Where is your wife from?
When did you change your status from the basis of marriage to the basis of your daughter
What type of stamp did they give you initially(during your marriage) and what stamp the gave you(when you changed to based on your daughter)?

Dupalsky

aracati
Ireland

Post by aracati » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:11 pm

dupalsky wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:08 pm
Hey Aracati,

You will have to give more information than you have given so far, if you want a reasonable input from members on here.

When did you get married?
When did get divorced?
Where is your wife from?
poland
When did you change your status from the basis of marriage to the basis of your daughter
1 year and 8 months

What type of stamp did they give you initially(during your marriage) and what stamp the gave you(when you changed to based on your daughter)?

I have stamp4EUfam for 4 years and I sent documents about my divorce but nothing changed, so when I got closer to finish my visa I sent again the divorce documents and they said I could get another visa because my daugther , so they gave to meon this time visa STAMP4 for 1 year and 10 months.

so I have been holding stamp4 and stamp4eufam for 5 years and 6 months.

so how I should proceed? thank you.

Dupalsky
Last edited by aracati on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aracati
Ireland

Post by aracati » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:14 pm

Mal111 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:59 pm
permanent residence is granted to individuals who has resided with eu citizen who's complying the regulations for a continues period of 5 year, your not applying for EU1
your entitlement to PR is based on your marriage to EU citizen with whom you apply the EU1 in the first place you can not claim the entitlement and change from relationship to relationship I-e ex wife to daughter.
also you have not advice on the citizenship of ur dauther if shes Irish ?
maybe you should wait for senior members to comment or seek legal help.
I think you are wrong, I have few friends and they have work permit stamp4 and they have not resided with any EU citizen and after 5 years they applied for the PR.

my daugther born in ireland but her nationality is polish.

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:53 am

im not wrong your friends who had work permits did not received permanent residence which is valid for 10 years they may have received long term residence after 5 years they are 2 different things.