ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No UK Settlement Visa after 60 working days

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abhachandel
Newly Registered

No UK Settlement Visa after 60 working days

Post by abhachandel » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:37 pm

Hi All

I have submitted my application on 02-June-2017 at Pune , India for dependent visa. I got mail saying my documents reiceved at Sheffield Centre after 3 weeks. It was clearly mentioned to complete application in 60 working days as stated below

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Visit Visa applications within 15 working days and all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the application date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.

Now even after 60 working days , I did not hear anything on my application. We dropped a mail through their paid service and follow up but never got a reply on the same
After making a call on same paid helpline what they told is UKVI is busy and no information apart from that though it was promised that they will explain the reason that what the reason for delay
I already left my job and after going through forums found out that people are waiting from past 10 months
Can any one suggest or help me out so that I can be with my husband asap. I just lost faith that i am getting a visa

Thanks

Abha

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: No UK Settlement Visa after 60 working days

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:05 pm

There is already a topic about the extensive delays with some members waiting since December last year.

Suggest post in this topic to avoid your topic becoming another long running commentary.

immigration-for-family-members/still-wa ... -1180.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.