ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving to UK from March through May???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kmehta

Post by kmehta » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:42 am

hi ashish,
the weight u mentioned is per ticket?? as guj. we r habituated to take our domestic stuff together!! :D
u r from mumbai or amdavad?? I am hoping that I can carry extra weight due to membership at jetairways.

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:22 am

Hi,

This is as per ticket ..You can ask Jet or any othewr airways abt. it to confirm..
I was staying in Bombay before i came here..

Ashish

wanna_bee
Mood:
India

Post by wanna_bee » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:30 am

Hi All ,

Again I post this : lets form a group or at least create a simple email list of all people reaching England in March - April 2008.

we can all help each other by sharing information.

PM me with your email id's and depending on response I will create a yahoo group or a simple email list.

Thank you.

Regards,
wanna_bee

sp6181
Newly Registered

One Important Questions- Need your help Guys

Post by sp6181 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:34 pm

I have also planned to reach UK in the same time window, but I havee a question though.

I have got a dependent HSMP VISA for my wife but she will not be travelling with me; Plan is that she will join me once I get settled in Uk and will join me say after 3 months.

Now; Neither my passport nor her passport have each others name endorsed as Husband and Wife but we do have marriage certificate now could you help me and let me know whether it is ok not to get the names endorsed and come to UK with marriage cert. or it will be a problem for her when she tries to enter UK.

PLease help or provide some pointers to such contacts similar to my case?

Thanks A ton!!
Regards
SP