ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Accomodation Cancelled

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pranjam

Urgent Accomodation Cancelled

Post by pranjam » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:23 am

Hi

I had applied for EC for New Delhi on 28rth Feb
I had showed as proof of accomodation a reservation made through venere.com in a hotel in london. Yesterday I got a mail from venere.com that the reservation has been cancelled because of incorrect credit card details.

I am very sure I entered the correct details
What should I do know if the integra checks the accomodation the property will tell them that it has been cancelled will this go against me???
should i again book another hotel?? how to send the new details of booking for EC consideration ???

Any ideas will be highly appreciated

SYH
BANNED

Re: Urgent Accomodation Cancelled

Post by SYH » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:51 am

pranjam wrote:Hi

I had applied for EC for New Delhi on 28rth Feb
I had showed as proof of accomodation a reservation made through venere.com in a hotel in london. Yesterday I got a mail from venere.com that the reservation has been cancelled because of incorrect credit card details.

I am very sure I entered the correct details
What should I do know if the integra checks the accomodation the property will tell them that it has been cancelled will this go against me???
should i again book another hotel?? how to send the new details of booking for EC consideration ???

Any ideas will be highly appreciated
Oy I doubt they are going to be able to check that reservation even if it was in place. However, please show some maturity. What are you going to do for accommodations? Then fix it accordingly and decide whether you wish to forward this info t integra or not.

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:08 am

dude, it is not a mandatory requirement. I have seen so many ppl on forum who dint book any accomodation and just said they will book after visa.
Doesnt matter at all, but you never know these embassy ppl.
chances are that you will get thru this thing.

HTH
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

pranjam

Post by pranjam » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:40 am

I had planned to stay at the sa, ehotel when I UK. If integra people do not check the accomodation its great but my problem is since I had mentioned the details of this accomodatio in my form and just in case they do check they will either know that there ios no reservation or that it has been cancelled.

In either case they may take that to be suspect and reject my application thats why i am worried

Any idea how to contact integra in case I do get a new accomodation fixed

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:56 pm

pranjam wrote:I had planned to stay at the sa, ehotel when I UK. If integra people do not check the accomodation its great but my problem is since I had mentioned the details of this accomodatio in my form and just in case they do check they will either know that there ios no reservation or that it has been cancelled.

In either case they may take that to be suspect and reject my application thats why i am worried

Any idea how to contact integra in case I do get a new accomodation fixed
Integra checks employment and academic details,only.

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Entry Clearance and Points Relationship

Post by go2khurram » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:02 pm

Can any body tell me that while applying for entry clearance whether our Points are again calculated on basis of documents provided or Entry cleanliness office have no concern about the points of HSMP.

The other things which confused me that whether I should submit all the documents with EC application form which I was submitted while applying for HSMP. Whether EC Office TALLY OUR DOCUMENETS.

Please reply

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: Entry Clearance and Points Relationship

Post by gotcha » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:06 pm

go2khurram wrote:Can any body tell me that while applying for entry clearance whether our Points are again calculated on basis of documents provided or Entry cleanliness office have no concern about the points of HSMP.

The other things which confused me that whether I should submit all the documents with EC application form which I was submitted while applying for HSMP. Whether EC Office TALLY OUR DOCUMENETS.

Please reply
Hijacking others thread is bad habit.

gajjelli
Newly Registered

Hi hotel accommodation

Post by gajjelli » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi pranjam,

Even I also booked the accommodation from venere.com, even if you give correct details it will give the same message like invalid credit card details. Try for 4 or 5 times definately you will get confirmation. And check the same after 48 hrs if it still exists then you are in safe side. This is my practical experience.

Regarding the cancellation, it is require urgently book a hotel accommodation in 2 days and send a fax to BDHC, by saying about your problem, then drop a mail to BDHC-Delhi.

Because we don't want take risk and don't give any chance to them. This is my kind advice.

Regards,

Raju Gajjelli

pranjam

Re: Hi hotel accommodation

Post by pranjam » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:05 am

gajjelli wrote:Hi pranjam,

Even I also booked the accommodation from venere.com, even if you give correct details it will give the same message like invalid credit card details. Try for 4 or 5 times definately you will get confirmation. And check the same after 48 hrs if it still exists then you are in safe side. This is my practical experience.

Regarding the cancellation, it is require urgently book a hotel accommodation in 2 days and send a fax to BDHC, by saying about your problem, then drop a mail to BDHC-Delhi.

Because we don't want take risk and don't give any chance to them. This is my kind advice.

Regards,

Raju Gajjelli
Thanks should I send the fax to the same number as stated on their website or is there another number for these issues.

gajjelli
Newly Registered

Post by gajjelli » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:11 am

Hi,

Send a fax to the stated number and send a mail aslo by expalning your problem. That will not be a problem. They will add what ever the message you send.

I think it will helpful to you.

Good luck

Regards,

Raju

pranjam

Post by pranjam » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:31 am

gajjelli wrote:Hi,

Send a fax to the stated number and send a mail aslo by expalning your problem. That will not be a problem. They will add what ever the message you send.

I think it will helpful to you.

Good luck

Regards,

Raju
Thanks for the info I am still contemplating whether it is any good to send them the info about my new booking in any case there have been a few days since my last booking got cancelled and will sending them that information will only complicate my case??

HSMPinit

Post by HSMPinit » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:19 am

pranjam,

I was in a similar situation... My hotel reservation go cancelled after almost 25 days... it was thru venere... here is what I did...

1. Booked again thru booking.com
2. Wrote one covering letter in email (to BHC)
3. attached all the email communication, old and new reservations

And kept quite without breaking my head too much. After about another 20 days I received my PP with Visa.

So what I feel is there is nothing wrong in informing BHC about what exactly had happened. Since your visa is still in progress it is better to keep them informed on these kind of changes.

Good luck,
Thanks...
Veeresh

pranjam

Post by pranjam » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:46 pm

HSMPinit wrote:pranjam,

I was in a similar situation... My hotel reservation go cancelled after almost 25 days... it was thru venere... here is what I did...

1. Booked again thru booking.com
2. Wrote one covering letter in email (to BHC)
3. attached all the email communication, old and new reservations

And kept quite without breaking my head too much. After about another 20 days I received my PP with Visa.

So what I feel is there is nothing wrong in informing BHC about what exactly had happened. Since your visa is still in progress it is better to keep them informed on these kind of changes.

Good luck,
Thanks for the advice

I would also send them a fax and an email regarding the same.